2018 EcoSport Production Information

ice-capades

I've been around long enough to see and understand manufacturing processes. This car is a color that was new to the factory and to date none have been delivered. I would take a stock car if any dealers would have the winter package. Even dealers in the mountain states and upper Midwest seldom order the package. The late color availability and winter package are the issues.

Apparently the ship is loaded with high value Lexus and Infinity vehicles headed to the east coast. My low cost Ford is just along for the ride.

Edward

• 1 month later...

When is Ford going to offer a Warm/Hot Weather Package? Sure, all Vehicles now have Air-conditioning as standard equipment but what about Cooling Seats as well as other features designed for the Tropics?

Amen, brother! Living here in TX, I don't care too much about heated seats but I love the cooled seats in my wife's Fusion and would gladly pay for that option on any vehicle if it were available.