• Custom Search

akirby

Window Sticker Lookup

Would you be so kind as to provide the window sticker for 1FT7W2B69GEC52885 ?  Its a 2016 F250 I'm may buy.

Thank you ,

Steve

Thank you very much! It so nice to know the details before buying.

Looking to buy this 2014 F150, can you please provide a window sticker. Really appreciate the help
1FTFW1ET2EKD74817

Thanks so much for the quick response. Was hoping it had the max tow package. Back to the drawing board.

Good morning,

I just purchased a 2003 Eddie Bauer Expedition with 111,030 miles. If possible, would you be kind enough to obtain a copy of the window sticker? The VIN is 1FMFU18L83LC23727. Thank you for your time and effort. I am looking forward to driving this beauty and would like to know what all it actually has. Again, thank you for your time.

Jim

16 minutes ago, yockmyer said:

Good morning,

I just purchased a 2003 Eddie Bauer Expedition with 111,030 miles. If possible, would you be kind enough to obtain a copy of the window sticker? The VIN is 1FMFU18L83LC23727. Thank you for your time and effort. I am looking forward to driving this beauty and would like to know what all it actually has. Again, thank you for your time.

Jim

Window Stickers are normally available for the 2008 Model Year and newer. If you give the VIN number to a local Ford Dealer they should be able run the "build sheet" which will tell you what factory specifications the vehicle was built with.

I will do that. Thank you for your reply!! I am looking forward to learning all I can about "Shannon". 😃

Hello,

Would anybody be able to help me in getting the window sticker for this Explorer please?

1FM5K8F86FGC40502

Thanks so much!