• Custom Search

akirby

Window Sticker Lookup

How long before the vehicle is built is the window sticker available? Mine is scheduled for build week June 17th.  2LMPJ6LP3KBL50392 

Vehicle was order way back on March 7th.  

Thanks. 

3 hours ago, Rick65inLA said:

How long before the vehicle is built is the window sticker available? Mine is scheduled for build week June 17th.  2LMPJ6LP3KBL50392 

Vehicle was order way back on March 7th.  

Thanks. 

The Window Stickers are produced just before the build date and generally available up to a week before that date. IIRC

I'd like to request a window sticker for VIN 1FTFW1EVXAFA68145 2010 Ford F150 Super Crew. Thank you for doing all these!

Could I please get the window sticker, if available, for 1FTFW1E47KKB80035?

It theoretically has a build date of 7 May, so I'm wondering if the sticker's been generated yet.

Thanks!

8 hours ago, MadManMoon said:

It theoretically has a build date of 7 May, so I'm wondering if the sticker's been generated yet.

Thanks!

The Window Sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle.

Ford IT does weekly maintenance on Sunday morning's so it's possible it could be available later.  

1 hour ago, ice-capades said:

The Window Sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle.

Ford IT does weekly maintenance on Sunday morning's so it's possible it could be available later.  

Thanks!

14 hours ago, MadManMoon said:

Thanks!

I just checked again and neither the Window Sticker or Dealer Invoice is available yet. You mentioned a "theoretical" build date of May 7th... where did you get that?

3 hours ago, ice-capades said:

I just checked again and neither the Window Sticker or Dealer Invoice is available yet. You mentioned a "theoretical" build date of May 7th... where did you get that?

From my dealer...first it was week of 6 May, then a build date of 7 May.  I only have his word to go on...but he's been honest, so far.

Have tried for hours and loads of sites looking for a copy of a window sticker without success.

I would appreciate any help.

3FADP4GX6JM110241

Thanks.

Edited by Ford_4me
correction

If you could find the time to help with the window sticker for VIN 1FTFW1EVXAFB41014 2010 Ford F150 Super Crew, it would be much appreciated.

Thank You

Edited by firhill
Wrong VIN

If you could look up the window sticker for:

2016 F150 Platinum

1FTEW1EG3GFA94446

Thanks!!