Jump to content
  • Custom Search


akirby

Window Sticker Lookup

Recommended Posts

Can I get a window sticker for this 2016. 1FTEW1E88GFA87162

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Ice! New here and already loving the forum. Just bought a 2018 GT. Tried like crazy to find the window sticker, no luck. Could you please help. Thank you! 

VIN#: 1FA6P8CF6J5102689

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CrimsonTideJosh said:

Hey Ice! New here and already loving the forum. Just bought a 2018 GT. Tried like crazy to find the window sticker, no luck. Could you please help. Thank you! 

VIN#: 1FA6P8CF6J5102689 

2018 Mustang GT Premium Coupe

1FA6P8CF6J5102689_WS.pdf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When time permits can I get a window sticker for my 2019 ford Transit Connect? 

NM0GE9G24K1405056

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ernestb48104 said:

When time permits can I get a window sticker for my 2019 ford Transit Connect? 

NM0GE9G24K1405056 

2019 Transit Connect Titanium Wagon LWB

NM0GE9G24K1405056_WS.pdf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sir, if its not too much to ask, I'd like to request a window stick for this Explorer:  JTDKN3DU5D5672637

Thank you in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, NYinTex said:

Sir, if its not too much to ask, I'd like to request a window stick for this Explorer:  JTDKN3DU5D5672637

Thank you in advance!

Not sure what that VIN number is for but Explorer VIN numbers and all other Ford vehicles produced in the U.S. start with 1F.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Not sure what that VIN number is for but Explorer VIN numbers and all other Ford vehicles produced in the U.S. start with 1F.

Sorry, I pulled the wrong VIN off my insurance card (HotRunr was right, the other was for my wife's Prius).  Here's the correct one:

1FM5K8F82DGB05773

Thank you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! 

Could I get the window sticker for my 2003 Ford Excursion, VIN  1FMNU43S03EB12122

 

I really appreciate your effort.

Hooch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, HotRunrGuy said:

Doesn't JTD indicate a built in Japan Toyota car?

HRG

First digit of VIN number is country of origin... 1 = U.S., 2 = Canada, etc. 2nd digit is manufacturer code F = Ford, L = Lincoln, etc. 

Edited by ice-capades

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, NYinTex said:

Sorry, I pulled the wrong VIN off my insurance card (HotRunr was right, the other was for my wife's Prius).  Here's the correct one:

1FM5K8F82DGB05773 

Thank you.

 

2013 Explorer Limited 4WD

1FM5K8F82DGB05773_WS.pdf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Hooch252 said:

Hello! 

Could I get the window sticker for my 2003 Ford Excursion, VIN  1FMNU43S03EB12122 

 

I really appreciate your effort.

Hooch

Sorry but it's not available from Ford. Window Stickers are generally available for Model Year 2008 and newer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2010 Ford Explorer, owned since new. Recently found all the paperwork sans a window sticker. Would love a copy.

1FMEU7D87AUA99151

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BrewCrewX said:

2010 Ford Explorer, owned since new. Recently found all the paperwork sans a window sticker. Would love a copy.

1FMEU7D87AUA99151

Thanks!

It'll be about 3 hours before I'm near a computer and can get it for you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BrewCrewX said:

2010 Ford Explorer, owned since new. Recently found all the paperwork sans a window sticker. Would love a copy.

1FMEU7D87AUA99151 

Thanks!

2010 Explorer XLT 4x4

1FMEU7D87AUA99151_WS.pdf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, Ice-capades & all!  I'm another new forum member -- so glad to have found it. Just bought a 2017 Edge SEL. I've tried a few of the options to get a window sticker, but haven't had any luck. I would be incredibly grateful to get one 😀... (thank you!). 

VIN#: 2FMPK4J94HBB31306

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, alouise37 said:

Hello, Ice-capades & all!  I'm another new forum member -- so glad to have found it. Just bought a 2017 Edge SEL. I've tried a few of the options to get a window sticker, but haven't had any luck. I would be incredibly grateful to get one 😀... (thank you!). 

VIN#: 2FMPK4J94HBB31306

 



2017 Edge SEL AWD

2FMPK4J94HBB31306_WS.pdf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for this ice-capades.  I have one more when you have a moment - this will be the last for a while I hope (I bought this one!):

1FMJU2A54EEF08752

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, 11lariat said:

Thanks for this ice-capades.  I have one more when you have a moment - this will be the last for a while I hope (I bought this one!):

1FMJU2A54EEF08752 

2014 Expedition Limited 4x4

1FMJU2A54EEF08752_WS.pdf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×