Jump to content
  • Custom Search


akirby

Window Sticker Lookup

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, PajamaGuy said:

Let's try this again:

 

Please: 1FM5K8GC4LGA87195

 

Thanks!

 

Sorry but the Window Sticker has not yet been released. In addition, the invoice is not available. Do you have a scheduled build date?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, Just joined this forum. Just bought my second Ford F150. 2014 XLT. Id like a window sticker to see all the options it was ordered with. TIA.
VIN 1FTFW1EF3EFB01551

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, GTOken said:

Hello, Just joined this forum. Just bought my second Ford F150. 2014 XLT. Id like a window sticker to see all the options it was ordered with. TIA.
VIN 1FTFW1EF3EFB01551 

 

2014 F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCrew

1FTFW1EF3EFB01551_WS.pdf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 9/1/2019 at 6:27 PM, ice-capades said:

 

2014 F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCrew

1FTFW1EF3EFB01551_WS.pdf

I have the order/VIN that the dealer gave to me.  Shows a build WEEK of Sept 23rd.

Thank-you for your service.

 

PJ

1FM5K8GC4LGA87195

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, PajamaGuy said:

 

I have the order/VIN that the dealer gave to me.  Shows a build WEEK of Sept 23rd.

Thank-you for your service.

 

PJ

1FM5K8GC4LGA87195 

 

It's too early for the Window Sticker to be available. Check back closer to the build date.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Iusetoownfordsbutistilldo said:

Can you run two vins for me please?

 

Lincoln 1LN6L9NC3H5602958 

Ford 1FAHP2KTXKG103606 

 

Thank you. 

 

2017 Lincoln Continental AWD Reserve

2019 Taurus SHO AWD

1LN6L9NC3H5602958_WS.pdf

1FAHP2KTXKG103606_WS.pdf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it possible to have these 2 stickers pulled?  It would be greatly appreciated! :)

 

1FTFW1EG0HFB71375

 

1FTFW1EG2HFB94107

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mcbenmotorsports said:

Is it possible to have these 2 stickers pulled?  It would be greatly appreciated! :)

 

1FTFW1EG0HFB71375



 

1FTFW1EG2HFB94107 

 

2017 F-150 Lariat 4x4 SuperCrew

2017 F-150 Lariat 4x4 SuperCrew (Canada)

 

1FTFW1EG0HFB71375_WS.pdf

1FTFW1EG2HFB94107_WS.pdf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, Ice-capades! Looking to purchase a 2018 Ford Escape.  I'd really appreciate your help with getting the window sticker for 1FMCU9HD0JUD25640 . Thx.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, buzduand said:

Hello, Ice-capades! Looking to purchase a 2018 Ford Escape.  I'd really appreciate your help with getting the window sticker for 1FMCU9HD0JUD25640 . Thx.

 

2018 Escape SEL 4WD

1FMCU9HD0JUD25640_WS.pdf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Ice,

 

Could you please help with this vin?

 

3FADP4GX1HM150687
 

Thank You! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ice-capades, I've got two VIN I'm curious to see if you can help me with?

 

I'm not sure if this one will work, but I figured I'd ask, its for my 2005 F-150 XL:

 

1FTRF12W35NA34831

 

Here's the second one, this one is a 2015 F-250 Super Duty, its my uncle's work truck:

 

1FT7X2B64FEA04183

 

Thanks!

Edited by International96

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, International96 said:

@ice-capades, I've got two VIN I'm curious to see if you can help me with?

 

I'm not sure if this one will work, but I figured I'd ask, its for my 2005 F-150 XL:

 

1FTRF12W35NA34831 

 

Here's the second one, this one is a 2015 F-250 Super Duty, its my uncle's work truck:

 

1FT7X2B64FEA04183

 

Thanks!

 

VIN #1FTRF12W35NA34831 - Window Sticker is not available. Window Stickers are generally available for Model Year 2008 and newer.

VIN #1FT7X2B64FEA04183 - 2015 F-250 SRW 4x4 SuperCab (XL Trim, 142" WB)

1FT7X2B64FEA04183_WS.pdf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well sir, my ST is supposed to be built next week.  Can you see the sticker yet?

1FM5K8GC4LGA87195 

 

And Ford has been building/selling over 300,000 Explorers per year.  If they're using only the Chicago plant, that's over 31 units each hour or roughly 1 every 2 minutes.  Is that correct?

 

PJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×