• Custom Search

akirby

Window Sticker Lookup

9 hours ago, PajamaGuy said:

Well sir, my ST is supposed to be built next week.  Can you see the sticker yet?

1FM5K8GC4LGA87195  

And Ford has been building/selling over 300,000 Explorers per year.  If they're using only the Chicago plant, that's over 31 units each hour or roughly 1 every 2 minutes.  Is that correct?

PJ

The Window Sticker has not yet been released.

Hi, could I get the window sticker for VIN 1FTEW1EG8HKC68181 ?

Thanks!

Hi,

Looking for the window sticker for my new (used) raptor.

1FTFW1RG0HFC82227

Thank you

23 hours ago, PeteinMI said:

Ice-capades

Thanks so much for offering this!

Possibly buying an used Expedition later this week. Any chance on getting a window sticker? Would love to dream about it before seeing it. hahaha

1fmjk2a57eef48961

Pete

2014 Expedition Limited EL 4x4

1FMJK2A57EEF48961_WS.pdf

Hey ice-capades, you awesome person, I ended up getting twisted up with hidden dealer fees and an arbitration agreement on that earlier sticker you pulled for me and walked out (after 2 1/2 hours of BS) without the empty cargo van.  Thank goodness, because a member on the Sportsmobile forum posted a low-mileage, built-out gem the next morning that I bought.  Could you please pull a sticker for it when you have a chance?  Muchas gracias.  VIN:  1FDSS34L06HA65204  2006 E350

2 hours ago, kevinhull said:

Hey ice-capades, you awesome person, I ended up getting twisted up with hidden dealer fees and an arbitration agreement on that earlier sticker you pulled for me and walked out (after 2 1/2 hours of BS) without the empty cargo van.  Thank goodness, because a member on the Sportsmobile forum posted a low-mileage, built-out gem the next morning that I bought.  Could you please pull a sticker for it when you have a chance?  Muchas gracias.  VIN:  1FDSS34L06HA65204  2006 E350

Sorry but the Window Sticker is not available from the Ford database. Window Stickers are generally available for Model Year 2008 and newer.

Many thanks - And I've got to hand it to you, the dude who gets the VIN's is as personable as a toad - and the RULES!!

You, on the other hand perform a service that anyone who has NOT ordered their next baby would not understand.  Even getting the WS when I didn't BUMP the request.

i WISH i COULD BUY YOU A BEER!

PJ

Hey @ice-capades, I really appreciate what you do for this forum. Its such a blessing and I wanted to thank you for that.

I've got another VIN for you, this one is my dad's 2013 F-150 FX4.

1FTFW1ET2DFA50631

Thanks again, and may God bless you.

8 minutes ago, International96 said:

Hey @ice-capades, I really appreciate what you do for this forum. Its such a blessing and I wanted to thank you for that.

I've got another VIN for you, this one is my dad's 2013 F-150 FX4.

1FTFW1ET2DFA50631 

Thanks again, and may God bless you.

2013 F-150 FX4 4x4 SuperCrew

1FTFW1ET2DFA50631_WS.pdf

Not sure if you'll have access to my 2008 Lincoln MKX, since it's older, but I'd appreciate it if you could check.

2LMDU88C18BJ25361

Thanks!

2 hours ago, PoisonIvy said:

Not sure if you'll have access to my 2008 Lincoln MKX, since it's older, but I'd appreciate it if you could check.

2LMDU88C18BJ25361

Thanks!

I'll check as soon as I get back to my computer in a few hours.

3 hours ago, PoisonIvy said:

2LMDU88C18BJ25361 

Thanks!

2008 Lincoln MKX AWD Luxury (Canada)

2LMDU88C18BJ25361_WS.pdf

That’s awesome!  Thank you!  Only recently bought it for something my daughter could drive.  Mind checking my Fiesta too? 

3FADP4GX9FM131477

3 hours ago, PoisonIvy said:

That’s awesome!  Thank you!  Only recently bought it for something my daughter could drive.  Mind checking my Fiesta too? 

3FADP4GX9FM131477 

2015 Fiesta ST (Canada)

3FADP4GX9FM131477_WS.pdf

Would it be possible to get the window sticker for a 2018 F-350? VIN #1FT8W3BT8JEB79239? Thanks in advance.

6 hours ago, ice-capades said:

2018 F-350 SRW 4x4 Crew Cab

1FT8W3BT8JEB79239_WS.pdf

Ice-capades, by any chance do you have access to the invoices, to see the actual order codes?  There's a confusing line on that 2018 F350 SRW window sticker, "payload downgrade package", that does not show-up in the 2018 Order Guide under that description.

Even a cut & paste like I show below, without revealing the invoice $$$ would be helpful.

HRG

code numbers.JPG