• Custom Search

akirby

Window Sticker Lookup

2FMDK4KC5BBA65918

im trying to find a build date, I’d appreciate the help with a window sticker!

On 10/18/2018 at 1:12 PM, akirby said:

Try etis.ford.com . I also thought it was listed on the door jamb.

ETIS works about half of the time. Sometimes I get info and at times I don't.

@ice-capades, I understand you are a busy man and I really appreciate what you are doing for this forum. I was wondering if you could help me out. I have asked my dealer about a build date. The sales guy gave me the VIN, which was generated on 11/14/19. I had called him back on the 18th and he told me that my truck was supposed to be built that week. Now everywhere I look that the window sticker does not show up (released) yet and the tracking site still says in processing. I have a feeling that the build won't happen until around 12/17. The General Manager has been no help. I was wondering if you might be able to find out the approximate build date for me.

2020 F250, VIN: 1FT7X2BN3LEC42917, order code 0102. Any help would be appreciated.

4 hours ago, jelange64 said:

@ice-capades, I understand you are a busy man and I really appreciate what you are doing for this forum. I was wondering if you could help me out. I have asked my dealer about a build date. The sales guy gave me the VIN, which was generated on 11/14/19. I had called him back on the 18th and he told me that my truck was supposed to be built that week. Now everywhere I look that the window sticker does not show up (released) yet and the tracking site still says in processing. I have a feeling that the build won't happen until around 12/17. The General Manager has been no help. I was wondering if you might be able to find out the approximate build date for me.

2020 F250, VIN: 1FT7X2BN3LEC42917, order code 0102. Any help would be appreciated.

The Window Sticker has not yet been released for your 2020 F-250 Lariat 4x4 SuperCab. The Window Stickers are generally available just before the vehicle goes into production. You might want to check with your Dealer regarding the actual scheduled date. Otherwise you can submit a tracking request from one of the Ford employees here at BOF that has access to that information. 

11 hours ago, ice-capades said:

The Window Sticker has not yet been released for your 2020 F-250 Lariat 4x4 SuperCab. The Window Stickers are generally available just before the vehicle goes into production. You might want to check with your Dealer regarding the actual scheduled date. Otherwise you can submit a tracking request from one of the Ford employees here at BOF that has access to that information. 

Thank you.

I would highly appreciate a window sticker for my newly acquired 2017 Mustang GT!

1FA6P8CF4H5262760

Hi ice-capades,

Thanks so much for your service. Would you mind getting me a window sticker for 2013 F250 vin 1FT7W2B60DEA56152 

Your Honor ice-capades,

I have access to a 2017 King Ranch within a short timeframe.

Could you attempt a window sticker for the VIN: 1FT7W2BT0HEB33243

Edited by Snyde
more deails

Hi there,

Can i please get the window stickers for these 2 trucks?

1FTEW1EF4GFD05211
1FTEW1EG7HKD64447

Thanks in advance.

43 minutes ago, ssk306 said:

Hi there,

Can i please get the window stickers for these 2 trucks?

1FTEW1EF4GFD05211
1FTEW1EG7HKD64447

Thanks in advance.

2016 F-150 Lariat 4x4 SuperCrew

2017 F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCrew

1FTEW1EF4GFD05211_WS.pdf

1FTEW1EG7HKD64447_WS.pdf