• Custom Search

akirby

Window Sticker Lookup

5 hours ago, Rusty_Nutz said:

One more raptor.  I'm shopping on Copart for the right one.  You've helped a ton to confirm packages and whatnot

Thanks!

1FTFW1RG1KFC87525 

2019 Raptor 4x4 SuperCrew

1FTFW1RG1KFC87525_WS.pdf

Personal Update: I'm the caregiver for my Mom who was diagnosed with dementia about 5+ years ago. I'm the only one that can take care of her as our only other relative is my sister who moved to Florida years ago with her husband. Mom was in the hospital for 4 days last week a result of a fall and complications to a preexisting heart condition. She's been a a highly regarded rehab facility for the past 6 days but is improving slowly due to complications from her advancing dementia condition and substantially reduced short term memory which affects her ability to concentrate. The dementia causes disorientation when the patient is in unfamiliar surroundings, around new people, etc. and the recovery process and medications is causing her to sleep far more than usual. She did better with PT (Physical Therapy) today but was only able to work with the therapist for 40 minutes out of the scheduled hour.

I'm going back and forth between the office and the rehab facility and trying to be as productive as possible in the meantime. Mom's initial and tentative discharge date is Saturday but I expect that it'll be at least sometime next week before she's strong enough to go back home. 

I can't write this without mentioning how supportive and understanding my dealership is with all the time I'm out of my office to take care of my Mom. I do a lot of my work outside the office because so much of it is web based but that's not the point. I've been with the company nearly 34 years after being in the entertainment business for 15 years and there a lot of staff members at the dealership that have been with the company for 15, 20 or more years. A big part of that is because of the support and loyalty that the dealership gives to the staff. 

Thanks!

Joey 

I admire your care for your mother. I went through something similar with my wife. She was in a care facility for just over 7 years before the disease took her, almost a year ago. Care giving for a loved one is a full time job, plus overtime. Glad to hear that your dealer is treating you so well. I hope the people requesting your help have patience and appreciate your extra effort to help them. You and your mother are in my prayers. Good luck!

ice-capades,

I can relate as to what you're going through.  My father-in-law had many issues over the last few years, especially when he was taking care of his wife.  My wife's sister moved in with them to help out, but she herself is a basket case...

Anyway, my wife helped out best she could but he finally passed on last month (December) after a long stint in the hospital. 

I sincerely hope that your mother pulls through and is healthier than before.  You're a good man sir.

Now of course to the topic...

Got a couple of VINs for you:

1ZVBP8JZ3E5254213

1ZVHT82H375203518

I appreciate your help!  Thank you!

5 hours ago, MustangSC said:

ice-capades,

I can relate as to what you're going through.  My father-in-law had many issues over the last few years, especially when he was taking care of his wife.  My wife's sister moved in with them to help out, but she herself is a basket case...

Anyway, my wife helped out best she could but he finally passed on last month (December) after a long stint in the hospital. 

I sincerely hope that your mother pulls through and is healthier than before.  You're a good man sir.

Now of course to the topic...

Got a couple of VINs for you:

1ZVBP8JZ3E5254213

1ZVHT82H375203518

I appreciate your help!  Thank you!

2014 Shelby GT500 Coupe

2007 Mustang GT Coupe Premium

Thanks for the note which is greatly appreciated. Mom is doing a little better but will be at the rehab facility for another week. 

1ZVBP8JZ3E5254213_WS.pdf

1ZVHT82H375203518_WS.pdf

Just bought a new 2009 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer to go with my 2005 Eddie Bauer Heavy Duty 4x4

Can i get the sticker for the 2009, vin: 1FMFU17589EB27550

Thank you so much sir!

3 hours ago, MasterX said:

Just bought a new 2009 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer to go with my 2005 Eddie Bauer Heavy Duty 4x4

Can i get the sticker for the 2009, vin: 1FMFU17589EB27550

Thank you so much sir!

2009 Expedition Eddie Bauer 4x2

1FMFU17589EB27550_WS.pdf

2 hours ago, Rypod67 said:

Would you be able to look up a few vins for me. 

1FTFW1EF0CKE21933

1FTFW1ET8DKE45212

Much appreciated, thanks for your time. 

2012 F-150 FX4 4x4 SuperCrew

2013 F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCrew

1FTFW1EF0CKE21933_WS.pdf

1FTFW1ET8DKE45212_WS.pdf

If I could snag a copy of my window sticker I would greatly appreciate it, have to keep my wall of window stickers going!!

1FTFW1RG6JFD24731

Thank you in advance!

15 minutes ago, jbrichmond said:

If I could snag a copy of my window sticker I would greatly appreciate it, have to keep my wall of window stickers going!!

1FTFW1RG6JFD24731

Thank you in advance!

2018 F-150 Raptor 4x4 SuperCrew

1FTFW1RG6JFD24731_WS.pdf

20 hours ago, captainduke said:

could you look up the vin for this

2012 f150

1FTFW1ETXCFC26260

thanks so much

Sorry for the delay in getting this for you. My Mom was in the hospital for 4 days, 3 weeks ago, went to rehab for 2 weeks and was discharged late yesterday morning. Unfortunately, she ended back at the ER this morning, will be at the hospital overnight and then going back to rehab for further work tomorrow. As such, I've had a lot to deal with the past 3 weeks!

2012 F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCrew (Canada)

157" Wheelbase/3.5L EcoBoost V6

FYI... We've seen a big increase in demand this year for F-150's in both Race Red and Ruby Red, primarily the Ruby Red. 

1FTFW1ETXCFC26260_WS.pdf

Sorry to hear everything going on with your Mom. Hope things get better.

Could I get the window sticker for this VIN?

1FA6P8CF6K5203166

Thanks!

6 hours ago, MustangGuy1994 said:

Sorry to hear everything going on with your Mom. Hope things get better.

Could I get the window sticker for this VIN?

1FA6P8CF6K5203166

Thanks!

Per warning issued... No Window Sticker will be provided until after the 3 days has elapsed. Resubmit request in 3 days. 

Edited by ice-capades

Can you please provide a window sticker for this F150. Trying to find out towing capacity.

1FTEW1EG0HFA98388

Thanks

A few more raptor for you my friend, you've been instrumental in my research

I hope this will be the last, and one will become my own

1FTFW1RG7HFB17095  (most important)

1FTFW1RG1KFD46363 (if the deal falls thru)

1FTFW1RG7HFA18812 (backup to the backup)

1FTFW1RG9JFB85193 (my last hope)

can you assist with a new order as well?

Appreciate it….5LM5J7XC5LGL26327

this is a 2020 Lincoln Aviator

Edited by wjwolf
more info