• Custom Search

akirby

Window Sticker Lookup

Hey guys, I bought a Canadian truck but it was from a Hyundai dealer so they couldn’t help with this or my local dealer that performed warranty work.  
1ftfw1e42kfa00978

a window sticker would be great.

thank you

7 hours ago, wjwolf said:

Can you please update us on when this vin  will come off the production line?

Appreciate it

2020 Lincoln Aviator Grand Touring AWD

5LMYJ8XY3LGL29855_WS.pdf

Your Dealer can give you the vehicle status information per the Vehicle Visibility reports that are available 24/7. Otherwise you can request assistance in the Vehicle Locator forum but be sure to read the rules and follow them.

7 hours ago, Mk150 said:

Hey guys, I bought a Canadian truck but it was from a Hyundai dealer so they couldn’t help with this or my local dealer that performed warranty work.  
1ftfw1e42kfa00978

a window sticker would be great.

thank you

2019 F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCrew (Canada)

1FTFW1E42KFA00978_WS.pdf

Hey ice-capades, could you possibly get this sticker for me?   1fa6p8th4g5272401

I'd appreciate it greatly. 

2 hours ago, wtferrell said:

Hey ice-capades, could you possibly get this sticker for me?   1fa6p8th4g5272401

I'd appreciate it greatly. 

2016 Mustang EcoBoost Coupe Premium w/EcoBoost Performance Package

1FA6P8TH4G5272401_WS.pdf

Buying my parents 2016 escape, they cannot find the sticker.  the site says one is nor released?

vin: 1FMCU9G97GUA60267

Thanks so much for this service!

3 hours ago, poltergiest said:

Buying my parents 2016 escape, they cannot find the sticker.  the site says one is nor released?

2016 Escape SE 4WD

1FMCU9G97GUA60267_WS.pdf

There may be delays in responding to Window Sticker requests this week as my Mom passed away earlier this evening due to complications from dementia. 

I have been her caregiver for the past 6 years and was with her every few hours the past year until her condition required hospitalization again about 6 weeks ago. She was in the hospital twice along with rehab but has been in hospice care for the past week per my authorization. I was with her all weekend and saw her condition had worsened this morning. Her eyes were open for a time this morning so I used the opportunity to say goodbye and let her know that it was okay to go so that she could be with her parents. Within an hour or so her condition deteriorated further and I made sure that she was comfortable so that she could pass easily and without pain.

So sorry to hear Ice. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. 
Terry

Thanks and so sorry for your loss.  I lost several family members to that cruel disease!   

So sorry for your loss..

its never an easy thing to deal with, no matter how well we THINK we are prepared... Please accept my condolences for you and your family. 

If and when you get back in the saddle, please check for a window sticker for my son in laws 2017 F150.. If time is short, no worries, i completely understand.. 

1FTEW1EP3HFC76228

23 minutes ago, Ford truck guy said:

So sorry for your loss..

its never an easy thing to deal with, no matter how well we THINK we are prepared... Please accept my condolences for you and your family. 

If and when you get back in the saddle, please check for a window sticker for my son in laws 2017 F150.. If time is short, no worries, i completely understand.. 

1FTEW1EP3HFC76228

2017 F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCrew

1FTEW1EP3HFC76228_WS.pdf

So sorry for your loss ice, my Papa recently passed and had dementia as well. I can't imagine what it would be like to lose my Mom. My condolences...

Thanks for the time you are taking for getting these window stickers. No rush on mine. Thanks again.

1FT7W2B64DEA72614

Edited by WillieB

3 hours ago, WillieB said:

So sorry for your loss ice, my Papa recently passed and had dementia as well. I can't imagine what it would be like to lose my Mom. My condolences...

Thanks for the time you are taking for getting these window stickers. No rush on mine. Thanks again.

1FT7W2B64DEA72614

2013 F-250 SD 4x4 Crew Cab

1FT7W2B64DEA72614_WS.pdf

Can I get window sticker for 1FA6P8THXK5132281

Edited by shanedr99

2 hours ago, shanedr99 said:

Can I get window sticker for 1FA6P8THXK5132281

As soon as I get back to a computer but it will be later this afternoon.