Waiting for My New F350

TP431

Are you towing a 5th Wheel with that? I see that you purchased the TPMS and camera and I am struggling with the installation.

We did order the camera, but not the TPMS ... read ahead of time that it probably wouldn't fit our trailers (stems); we had bought an aftermarket system that we were using on our 2011, so we'll use it on this new one...

The camera we don't have yet, the dealer is still looking for it... we are putting it on the back of our 26ft enclosed trailer; the plan is to add a wireless one that will tie with our RV gps for the fifth wheel...

So, with all that being said, I am of no help to you right now, but will check back when we start the chore you're going through!

Are you on the Ford Enthusiast forum? Quite a bit of help on there that may help in the meantime...best of luck and I'll check back!

We did order the camera, but not the TPMS ... read ahead of time that it probably wouldn't fit our trailers (stems); we had bought an aftermarket system that we were using on our 2011, so we'll use it on this new one...

The camera we don't have yet, the dealer is still looking for it... we are putting it on the back of our 26ft enclosed trailer; the plan is to add a wireless one that will tie with our RV gps for the fifth wheel...

So, with all that being said, I am of no help to you right now, but will check back when we start the chore you're going through!

Are you on the Ford Enthusiast forum? Quite a bit of help on there that may help in the meantime...best of luck and I'll check back!

Your camera will come to the dealer in a separate box. Mine arrived 2 weeks before the truck was delivered. The TPMS fit the rims so that is not the issue. I am not sure how I am going to run the wiring from the front of the 5th wheel to the rear of the truck.