2018 Lincoln MKC???

According to BB Fleet, model year bank opens on 12/6/17 and Job 1 at 8/28/17

6/12/17 ;) Most Americans don't understand that date format. It makes to much sense that they are in order in how often they change.

I found this interesting as well.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ford-offering-china-price-discounts-083207385.html

Several key models are reaching the end of their life cycles and dragging on sales, including the Kuga and EcoSport in China's fastest growing sport-utility segment as well as the Ford Focus sedan, said Yale Zhang, Shanghai-based managing director for consultancy Automotive Foresight.

Sales of all three models have fallen by double-digits year-on-year for January to May.

"From the second half and into next year they will launch some newer generation products and the situation will be better," Zhang said.

A new version of the Ford EcoSport will launch later this year in China, a Ford spokeswoman said.

6/12/17 ;) Most Americans don't understand that date format. It makes to much sense that they are in order in how often they change.

I found this interesting as well.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ford-offering-china-price-discounts-083207385.html

Several key models are reaching the end of their life cycles and dragging on sales, including the Kuga and EcoSport in China's fastest growing sport-utility segment as well as the Ford Focus sedan, said Yale Zhang, Shanghai-based managing director for consultancy Automotive Foresight.

Sales of all three models have fallen by double-digits year-on-year for January to May.

"From the second half and into next year they will launch some newer generation products and the situation will be better," Zhang said.

A new version of the Ford EcoSport will launch later this year in China, a Ford spokeswoman said.

A lot of those falls in China could be due to the ending of government incentives earlier this year.

Not discounting the fact that C1 architecture has reached its use by date, vehicles like Escape are

dependent on the next Kuga development and then the Escape comes off that....

Sorry about the date, I live like I type, fast with a lot of mistakes...