Window Sticker Code Question Normal to Rebill

F-150Synch

Hi;

Lots of codes on the window sticker!

My dealer gave me a VIN for my 18 Raptor order a few weeks ago so I've printed a copy of that for reference.

A few weeks ago it used to say "9-NORMAL" and then NB, 102892, HF261 and then in large bold numbers 5994.

So today is the day after production was supposed to start at the Dearborn plant and i thought I'd check and see if anything changed.

Now it says "4-REBILL" followed by NB, 102090, HG141 and large bold numbers 3438.

Can anybody explain what these changes mean? I've attached screen grabs of the changes at the top of the sticker.

Was there a delay of some sort?

Thanks,

F-150Synch

Pioneer;

Thanks for the quick response. Before I read your reply I checked ETIS and was pleased to find that my truck had been born yesterday afterall. VIN 1FTFW1RG1JFA03809.

Now the real waiting game begins :future:

I'd still like to know what the term REBILL means if you happen to know. I know others have had this question as well (says Google).

Thanks again,

F-150Synch

Pioneer

Are you able to check the status of an order with just the dealer code and order number (Order # C001 Dealer code F21709) ?? Trying to find my VIN where I can track on COTUS. Don't like bother folks but would very much like to track my 2018 F150 that I ordered on the 23rd of June.

Would appreciate any help with this

Bob

Oh, well I took your advice and they are suppose be changing the priority to a 10, is that good? They said their system defaults to a 19 but I have no clue if they know what they are doing or not. GM said he would check on it and make sure it gets done. I was their first 2018 retail order he said. I ordered my 15 from them and they are good people but small town in Alabama, so don't know how many custom orders they do.

Sometime when you are able, can you check to see if the change went through? Do you know if they have started regular production or customer orders yet? Hoping to get a VIN soon so I can track on COTUS and not have to bother folks for info. I'm retired now, so have lots of time on my hands LOL.

Thanks for all your info, I'm pretty excited to get this new truck in. I really like the new frontend changes and powertrain upgrades.

Thanks again!!

Normal scheduling is done on Thursday mornings with dealers having scheduling confirmations on Friday mornings. Although Ford is pretty good when it comes to scheduling retail orders, it's still mostly a matter of the dealership having allocation for scheduling each week. In any event, understand that Pioneer is very generous with the assistance that he provides so I'd advise you not to bother him too often about your order status. I'd suggest talking directly to the person at the dealership that places their orders. Just my suggestion after nearly 32 years managing my dealership's orders.

I hear ya and understand. I do appreciate all the info he has given me to this point and the suggestion to change the order priority. It was much appreciated. Once I get the VIN I will use Cotus for tracking. Will contact my dealer Friday to see if it has been scheduled yet.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Dearborn Truck is on an alternative schedule. Trucks are built 7 days a week. I'm on my RDO's (regular days off) right now, so I'm not sure if they are running tomorrow or not. But if your truck is scheduled, it must be running.

Thanks Pioneer.

Just checked my window sticker and the blend number has changed, showing a build date of 7 Sep now, so it got moved 3 days later. Looks like it won't be a holiday truck.LOL