Anyone know if Dearborn is up and running 2018 custom orders yet??

currybob

Does anyone in the know have any idea if Dearborn is up and running custom orders yet or have the "OK to Sell" or whatever the term is??

I have a 18 King Ranch I ordered back on 27 May and anxious I guess. Have not been scheduled or assigned a VIN yet. I was hoping to have a VIN by now where I could keep track of it on CUTOS.

Any info would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Bob

Does OK to Buy mean that those units are approved for release and shipping to dealerships

or is it more to dow with receiving orders form dealerships?

The "OK to Buy" usually coincides with a shipping release along with the start of retail order scheduling for those models. It has nothing to do with Ford receiving orders from dealerships as Dealers can place all order types after the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) opens.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone know if the Dearborn plant working tomorrow on Labor Day?? My truck is suppose to be built on 4 Sep and didn't realize that was on Labor day till a few days ago. Also, are the week shifts Monday thru Friday or something else??

This is my VIN 1FTEW1EG4JFA56361, she seems to be moving right along.

Thanks