Ford extends paid leave for mothers of new children, adds time off for fathers

Well why not...evidently ford just opened there mouth earlier today in support of kneeling during the national anthem...my question is why are they so f'in stupid to even interject themselves into this political mess involving the nat'l felon league...just dont understand why they can be that stupid at times...oh well...dont care for sports but do care bout my ford stock price...doubt this move by ford can help....

Well why not...evidently ford just opened there mouth earlier today in support of kneeling during the national anthem...my question is why are they so f'in stupid to even interject themselves into this political mess involving the nat'l felon league...just dont understand why they can be that stupid at times...oh well...dont care for sports but do care bout my ford stock price...doubt this move by ford can help....

National felon league? Please eleborate

Feetsball players have a knack for getting arrested seemingly at a higher rate than athletes from other sports

The rate isn't all that much higher than the NBA, but the NFL has far more players than the other major pro sports (32 teams, 53-man rosters in the NFL vs 30 teams, 25-man rosters for MLB and 30 teams, "15-man max, league-guaranteed 14-man average" rosters for the NBA). The difference gets even bigger when you look at college ball--college football's rosters are even bigger, and there are a lot more teams.

The rate isn't all that much higher than the NBA, but the NFL has far more players than the other major pro sports (32 teams, 53-man rosters in the NFL vs 30 teams, 25-man rosters for MLB and 30 teams, "15-man max, league-guaranteed 14-man average" rosters for the NBA). The difference gets even bigger when you look at college ball--college football's rosters are even bigger, and there are a lot more teams.

Do you have to include the minors for MLB?