2018 wheels

Azgdds

I am guessing the wheels from F150 and previous Expeditions will fit as it is based on the F150. I have a set of 20" painted rims from the F150 sport with the long skinny spokes on my 2016 and I left the sensors in them assuming that these will work with the 2018 when I get one. One thing I am hopeful for is that the rear axle does not have the threaded shaft that protrudes too far in to some rims. On my 2016 I have to pop the center caps on these rims or they wont fit. I would look online for a set of 20" or 22" ford oem f150 wheels. I had the 17" for a few years and got tired of having my truck look like crap for half the year and bought the 20s.

Edited by rjd75

• 1 month later...

I am looking to put winter wheels and tires right on my truck when I get it. Anyone know what the wheel specs (lug pattern, offset, tire sizes) need to be for a 4x4 platinum with tow package? Probably will get 18" and leave the 22s for summer.

Azgdds - did you put together your winter tire package? If so, what did you go with? Looking for some myself for Platinum Max I just put on order.

Got it today. Putting winter wheels and tires on tomorrow. Will let you know how it goes.

Also interested in which wheels you went with and where you purchased them. Tire Rack wont help me yet with a tire/wheel package as they dont have a new Expy yet. I want to get some 20 Blizzaks but having trouble narrowing down wheels. Thanks.

I have decided to go with 20” winters. I found some used F150 Platinum 20” OEM rims on EBay. I really didn’t want to do -4 or -5 wheel from the stock 22”. I had a 2008 Navigator and had 18” winters/20” summers. Always felt it looked subpar for that part of the year. Pure vanity. Local Ford dealer told me TPMS42 is the sensor for the 2018 Expy. Now to find some tires.

I've really got no idea. Drove it 4 miles home from the dealer last night. Wife got wheels on it this morning. Drove it tonight in the couple inches of snow we got this evening. Do you have to tell the car somehow of the change? The diameter of the overall setup is very close to the stock setup.