2019 Mustang Bullitt

Only design element Im not a fan of is the red brake calipers. I realize the 01 and 08 Bullitts had the red calipers as well. Paint them black to continue the stealth theme.

I'm sure because they say Brembo on them. I don't recall any other makes (maybe Porsche) that has their calipers in a different color.

I like this as much as the GT350...wouldn't mind this, but don't have the 50K or so right now for it :)

• Like 1

I'm sure because they say Brembo on them. I don't recall any other makes (maybe Porsche) that has their calipers in a different color.

I like this as much as the GT350...wouldn't mind this, but don't have the 50K or so right now for it :)

I watched countless Mustangs roll off the line with black brembo calipers
  • Like 1

I love black vehicles, but I must say the green is very sharp. As for the red calipers, I like them, its a Brembo trait. I wouldnt hesitate to buy this if I were in the market for a Mustang.

Is the Bullitt available in convertible configuration? My brother-in-law was considering buying a Mustang convertible and this would be a good recommendation if it does.