Ø  Lincoln Nautilus Technology Package

Ø  Interior Protection Package

Ø  Satin Roof Rack Side Rails without Crossbars

Ø Ultra-Comfort Seats with Active Motion®

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/16/2018 at 10:31 AM, Assimilator said:

The Corsair is right around the corner (2020), the next Nautilus is 2023. Makes sense to save it for a more thoroughly new product worthy of a new marketing and ad campaign.

When is the new interior design (aka: Corsair/Aviator) due for the Nautilus?  Will Lincoln wait until 2023?

7 hours ago, T hawker said:

When is the new interior design (aka: Corsair/Aviator) due for the Nautilus?  Will Lincoln wait until 2023?

I believe it will be 2022MY (coming out late 2021), which is three years after this year's mid-cycle refresh and six years after the last redesign. But who knows. The flip side of FoMoCo's paring back (to almost nothing) new sedan development was accelerating development of SUVs and trucks, so it could conceivably arrive a year earlier, though I doubt it. I seriously doubt, however, that Lincoln will wait until 2023 for the redesign. Same thing on the Ford side of things. There's a spanking new Explorer and Escape (with Bronco and Baby Bronco on the way Real Soon Now). In the middle of all this, the refreshed Edge is pretty so-so in sales (though the decontenting Ford is doing to the Edge isn't helping).

Edited by Gurgeh