8 Ford Performance Vehicles, 8 race drivers, 1 track, 1 lap

akirby

For another example of this type of racing (and probably the inspiration behind this stunt) check out this article and video on Gran Turismo 4 mission 34. It's unbelievably hard. I think I played it 2-3 hours per night, 3-4 nights per week for at least 5-6 weeks before beating it. 2 minutes of sitting and waiting, then 5 or 6 minutes into the lap you run off the road - start over. I think there are 117 turns on the 'Ring and you have to hit every one perfectly.

Somebody tag RJ - he won't want to miss this one!

http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/news/a29172/is-mission-34-the-hardest-challenge-in-video-game-racing/

For another example of this type of racing (and probably the inspiration behind this stunt) check out this article and video on Gran Turismo 4 mission 34. It's unbelievably hard. I think I played it 2-3 hours per night, 3-4 nights per week for at least 5-6 weeks before beating it. 2 minutes of sitting and waiting, then 5 or 6 minutes into the lap you run off the road - start over. I think there are 117 turns on the 'Ring and you have to hit every one perfectly.

Somebody tag RJ - he won't want to miss this one!

http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/news/a29172/is-mission-34-the-hardest-challenge-in-video-game-racing/

That mission is the very reason I stopped playing that game

I dont mind hard, but impossibly hard is just bullshit.

That is so cool, I really don't know what to say - here is what came to mind:

Take all the money wasted in NASCAR and do much more of this!

TRD who?

Does other single auto company, including the Germans have a performance line-up like that?

That is awesome! Those guys were super competitive for an exhibition - the Mustangs were rubbing paint down the stretch!

Edited by Kev-Mo