Lincoln Aviator 2019 revealed

This was Lincoln's Facebook response when I asked about a livestream of it:

While the press conference at NYIAS will not have a livestream, keep your eyes on our social pages over the next few days for all the latest news on the Lincoln Aviator Preview. You can also learn more on our website here:
  • Like 1

Highlights from the press conference:

Used the phrasing "Quiet Flight" instead of Quiet Luxury

2 new utilities.

4 new Lincoln products. Joining lineup (mentioned joining Conti, and updated MKZ, MKC)

---

Lincoln Pilot program (subscription service) has only been for 2015 CPO models? And the program now has access to 2017 models? I don't quite understand the point of the program if it's using old vehicles?

Edited by rmc523
  • Like 1

Officially official-Lincoln CoPliot360

Lincoln Subscription model

I didn't understand the subscription thing at all - it sounded like she said it had only been available on 2015 CPO models? And now will be available with 2017 models? Makes no sense.

Very, very impressed.....this thing looks fantastic. Hints of Range Rover in the side and rear, but that's no bad thing. Overall, 9/10 from me :)

(oh, and I see this as being very significant, as I want to learn as much as possible about CD6 and what it means for the next gen ('22MY??) Mustang)

Edited by Twin Turbo

I didn't understand the subscription thing at all - it sounded like she said it had only been available on 2015 CPO models? And now will be available with 2017 models? Makes no sense.

i think they where using used products as a test-I didn't hear anything about just 2017 CPO models

I'm curious what that button on the steering wheel, on the 10 o'clock position is for...

I noticed that......heated steering wheel maybe? Tried looking at Netcarshow's images (they always have high res ones), and I still can't tell what the symbol is there.

i think they where using used products as a test-I didn't hear anything about just 2017 CPO models

She specifically mentioned 2017 models will now be available in the program.

Edited by rmc523

The subscription model allows you to swap vehicles. They are used vehicles. Sounds like they started the fleet with 2015 models and now they’re upgrading the fleet to 2017 models.

Lol. Bunch of tools the mods are. Take the time to delete one of my posts without explanation but can't put the posts in the correct forum.

And you’re done. Take a 2 week (or longer) vacation. All you do is bitch and moan about stupid things.

• Like 6

The subscription model allows you to swap vehicles. They are used vehicles. Sounds like they started the fleet with 2015 models and now they’re upgrading the fleet to 2017 models.

I didn't realize that the program used used/CPO vehicles. I thought they were new models.

I didn't realize that the program used used/CPO vehicles. I thought they were new models.

Think about it. You can switch vehicles once a month (or maybe even more frequentl). They’re not going to give you a new vehicle every month and sell the old one. You get a fleet of vehicles to choose from and once you’re done with a vehicle it goes back into the fleet. Caddy works the same way. It’s just not feasible to give every subscriber a new vehicle every month.

Think about it. You can switch vehicles once a month (or maybe even more frequentl). They’re not going to give you a new vehicle every month and sell the old one. You get a fleet of vehicles to choose from and once you’re done with a vehicle it goes back into the fleet. Caddy works the same way. It’s just not feasible to give every subscriber a new vehicle every month.

I never realized the Cadillac program was old models too. I was under the impression it was a fleet of new models to choose from.

Like that it actually looks blue in most of the pictures rather and just another shade of gray.

Very nice - Looks competitive with all the Import brands I see the mom's driving in the suburbia carpool lines.

That's because it is blue....

called "Flight Blue"

Is that the new signature color that Lincoln is showing their products off in?

I wish I can get my 2021 Bronco in that color :)

This is the first I've heard of it. But it does look really nice. At least they didn't pick white like they did with the Continental.