2019 Transit Connect Order Guide

ice-capades

Thanks ice-capades! Upon calling 3 of my local dealers last week they were surprised to learn that the Transit Connect SWB was coming in STANDARD as a diesel.

Furthermore the 1 that could look it up told me it only came with the liftgate.

The SWB XLT and SWB Titanium wagon are both defined as LATE AVAILABILITY.

I REALLY want a SWB XLT to go along with my '88 E350 Maxivan Diesel, and my '02 F350 Diesel dually.

From my limited reading LATE AVAILABILITY could mean a delay from tomorrow or infinity and beyond. Does anyone have any clue how much of a delay is in the works?

I've got to turn in my VW Jetta TDI Sportwagen in December and want a TC SWB dual rear door diesel wagon as a replacement.

• 9 months later...
On 4/10/2018 at 7:19 AM, ford-diesel said:

Thanks ice-capades! Upon calling 3 of my local dealers last week they were surprised to learn that the Transit Connect SWB was coming in STANDARD as a diesel.

Furthermore the 1 that could look it up told me it only came with the liftgate.

The SWB XLT and SWB Titanium wagon are both defined as LATE AVAILABILITY.

I REALLY want a SWB XLT to go along with my '88 E350 Maxivan Diesel, and my '02 F350 Diesel dually.

From my limited reading LATE AVAILABILITY could mean a delay from tomorrow or infinity and beyond. Does anyone have any clue how much of a delay is in the works?

I've got to turn in my VW Jetta TDI Sportwagen in December and want a TC SWB dual rear door diesel wagon as a replacement.

Well they've gone from  LATE AVAILABILITY. to never.  We ordered a SWB XLT diesel in August, last week we were told 

Our Ford rep visited us yesterday and shared that Ford has pushed the production of the Transit Connect with the diesel engine until the 2020 model year, so the order we have as a 2019 will not be built.