Ordering My 2019 Mustang GT Convertible

arheude21

I've read and understand the explanation of how Ford allocates new car models to its dealers. My issue is narrow, personal and very selfish: I want to order my 2019 Mustang GT convertible but my dealer (Lasco Ford of Fenton, MI) is unable to process the order because they have yet to receive their allocation. I WANT MY MUSTANG. Supposedly the order bank for the 2019 Mustang opened in mid-March and mid-June is the timeframe for job #1 to roll off the line. I fear that administrative processes may delay the process, especially given the fact that the 2019 Mustang is being introduced earlier than normal.

SO WHOEVER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING LASCO'S MUSTANG ALLOCATION, PLEASE GET IT DONE QUICKLY SO I CAN GET MY NEW CAR EARLY THIS SUMMER.

Thank you very much.

(This will be my third Mustang.)

I've read and understand the explanation of how Ford allocates new car models to its dealers. My issue is narrow, personal and very selfish: I want to order my 2019 Mustang GT convertible but my dealer (Lasco Ford of Fenton, MI) is unable to process the order because they have yet to receive their allocation. I WANT MY MUSTANG. Supposedly the order bank for the 2019 Mustang opened in mid-March and mid-June is the timeframe for job #1 to roll off the line. I fear that administrative processes may delay the process, especially given the fact that the 2019 Mustang is being introduced earlier than normal.

SO WHOEVER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING LASCO'S MUSTANG ALLOCATION, PLEASE GET IT DONE QUICKLY SO I CAN GET MY NEW CAR EARLY THIS SUMMER.

Thank you very much.

(This will be my third Mustang.)

A Dealer needs allocation in order to get a vehicle scheduled but nothing prevents them from placing an order in the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank). Ford offers allocation which Dealers can accept or put in a supplemental request for additional allocation. Ford is really pretty good about scheduling retail orders. If your Dealer is telling you that they can't order your vehicle because they're waiting for allocation, you're dealing with the wrong Dealer!

• Like 1