Reserve vs Black Label

malba2366

Is there any real difference between the Reserve and Black Label besides the "theme" interiors? Is the leather a lot nicer than the standard leather? I know there are some options ie. the Revel Stereo but these are able to be added, so the apples to apples price difference is about $6,000. The lincoln website does not do a great job explaining what the additional benefits are besides 4 year/50K mile maintenence.

• Like 1

Is there any real difference between the Reserve and Black Label besides the "theme" interiors? Is the leather a lot nicer than the standard leather? I know there are some options ie. the Revel Stereo but these are able to be added, so the apples to apples price difference is about $6,000. The lincoln website does not do a great job explaining what the additional benefits are besides 4 year/50K mile maintenence.

There is a lot more leather in the interior, a LOT! From what I can see just about every surface that is naugahyde in the Reserve is leather in the Black Label, along with a suede headliner. And as you mentioned the service and maintenance is covered and you also get the Lincoln concierge.
  • Like 4

There is a lot more leather in the interior, a LOT! From what I can see just about every surface that is naugahyde in the Reserve is leather in the Black Label, along with a suede headliner. And as you mentioned the service and maintenance is covered and you also get the Lincoln concierge.

Is the dash on the reserve model leather wrapped too, or is it plastic. Looks like there are stitches in the edge of the dash. It is tough to figure out if the Black Label is worth the uncharge because no dealer around me has a Black Label in stock to compare to the Reserve. I really like the Chalet theme (not so much the other 2...yacht club looks cool, but It is something I might get tired of), White leather with 2 kids scares me a little though.

Is the dash on the reserve model leather wrapped too, or is it plastic. Looks like there are stitches in the edge of the dash. It is tough to figure out if the Black Label is worth the uncharge because no dealer around me has a Black Label in stock to compare to the Reserve. I really like the Chalet theme (not so much the other 2...yacht club looks cool, but It is something I might get tired of), White leather with 2 kids scares me a little though.

Yes, I believe it is all leather.

This is our second car with white leather and kids. Leather cleans up pretty easily so we haven't found it to be a problem. Another perk of the BL is that you get a free detail every year as well.