Gas Pedal Vibration

I have not experianced this phenomenon. I will make a point to pay attention to the pedal today when I drive. I can say that when Im in 4H I do feel a slight vibration in the floor board at times but its very infrequent and I attribute that to being in 4 wheel drive. Ill add that Ive driven on gravel roads several times and some patches of rough pavement but the roads where I live are really good 90% of the time so mine may not be a very good opinion on this particular matter.

Edited by boredinbirmingham
  • Like 1

I have noticed this occurs on my Raptor sometimes, and since there are F150 bones under the Nav Im not surprised its there. I havent been able to narrow down what might be causing it and since it doesnt occur all the time I havent put much effort into figuring it out. Its not an unknown problem. Search for F150 vibration gas pedal or something similar and you will likely find out more about it. Next time I go to the dealer Ill ask them about it.

If your dealer has a solution for you keep us posted, as it will likely benefit Expedition and F150 owners as well.

• 5 years later...
  • ice-capades changed the title to Gas Pedal Vibration