What Plants are being effected by the Meridian Palnt explosion??

justa#

Any word on if Kentucky Truck is running or not?

No Super Duty production since Friday C crew. We are supposedly getting 1400 parts to run 3 shifts. After that, who knows what will happen. We are still running Expedition and Navigators.

The old hair has stated over years Orders are King. This stituation once agian proves that old saying correct.

This explaination was given to all those rumor mongers out there at CAP by a very capibale member of our bargaining unit.
Why is kcap and dtp halting production because of not receiving seats? But yet Chicago Assembly Plant is going to keep building cars and install the seats later??? One of the reasons is that there is currently approximately and 84 day supply of F-150s in the supply chain. There is a 0 day supply of explorers. So the company is willing to pay the extra money to keep building and then when seats are available get the seats in and get the cars out to customers that would be currently waiting for their vehicle whereas with the F-150 they can shut down and keep supplying the customer for almost another 3 months.

All I can add is a guestion, where do you think the seats will be headed if and when the seats start rolling out of the seat facility? Orders are King....

Edited by Decker

I completely agree Fuzzy. But the message was for the sheep here at CAP. You know the fluffy little "I heard, "They said" or the over used "Someone said" flock.....

FOR THE RECORD.... CAP`s C Crew is not going to get 18 months of lay off because of the RE (fricken) TOOOOLING I wish someone would put out the straw for the sheeppies maybe they`d take a nap and dream up some better sheep shit to rumor about....baaaaa

I completely agree Fuzzy. But the message was for the sheep here at CAP. You know the fluffy little "I heard, "They said" or the over used "Someone said" flock.....

FOR THE RECORD.... CAP`s C Crew is not going to get 18 months of lay off because of the RE (fricken) TOOOOLING I wish someone would put out the straw for the sheeppies maybe they`d take a nap and dream up some better sheep shit to rumor about....baaaaa

lol. Theyre probably thinking of the second shift at MAP.
  • Like 1

Fuzzy, I swear these sheeps are into seven or eight years of forced O/T and they can`t wait to hear some sheep shit about losing the C crew or going back to traditional 2 shifts to be able to talk their sheep shit.... did you hear or they said the reason we are back on short hours (10 or 10,7) is because the plant is closing... :drop:

The old hair has stated over years Orders are King. This stituation once agian proves that old saying correct.

This explaination was given to all those rumor mongers out there at CAP by a very capibale member of our bargaining unit.

Why is kcap and dtp halting production because of not receiving seats? But yet Chicago Assembly Plant is going to keep building cars and install the seats later??? One of the reasons is that there is currently approximately and 84 day supply of F-150s in the supply chain. There is a 0 day supply of explorers. So the company is willing to pay the extra money to keep building and then when seats are available get the seats in and get the cars out to customers that would be currently waiting for their vehicle whereas with the F-150 they can shut down and keep supplying the customer for almost another 3 months.

All I can add is a guestion, where do you think the seats will be headed if and when the seats start rolling out of the seat facility? Orders are King....

Maybe I missed something, all the stories I have read refer to cast magnesium parts missing. How does this result in seats not being built?

the seat bolsters are made from Magnesium. This company made them.

OK thanks, all the stories I was reading mentioned larger cast pieces but no mention of seat parts.Are any seats still built in Ford plants or do they go to another vendor first.