2019 Mustang Order Status/Scheduling

Delphiexec

So checked with dealer for the kicks of it today, and they are sayin 7/23 build date with VIN 1FA6P8CF2K5111391. I dont know if it's more bs, only hoping it's true at this point.

Try this website: http://performance.ford.com/enthusiasts/quick-look/2017/08/vehicle-tracking-system.html

Scroll to the bottom of the first paragraph and click on 'Live Chat', then enter your info as directed (Name, etc), then type in your VIN and request the build date info. Hope this helps!

So checked with dealer for the kicks of it today, and they are sayin 7/23 build date with VIN 1FA6P8CF2K5111391. I dont know if it's more bs, only hoping it's true at this point.

Well you have a VIN so that means it has been scheduled

Scheduled to Week (Week -of Jul-23-2018 )

• Like 1

I'm in New England. It's a 2019 GT Fastback with 6 speed in Magnetic. PP1, Magneride, Active Exhaust, 301A, Enhanced Security, and the Navigation package. I believe the order went in the first week of April when my 2018 build was cancelled. My luck it will arrive when I'm in Disney World in August.

Don't read too much into the order number. It's a random 4 digit number the system spits out. Don't know if there's any rhyme or reason to it.

the correct dealer code that concerns you is F21444. The other is the FIN and that is of no use to you

that said, the reason you posted in the first place;

In Order Processing Unscheduled- Clean

Also, COTUS is unfinished and completely unreliable.

The other number is the Dealer code including the Zone designation. 21 = Sales Region, E = Zone & 444 = Dealer Code. FIN numbers are only 5 digit alpha-numeric with 2 letters and 3 numbers.

Edited by ice-capades

So I have been following this thread ever since I ordered my car on May 5th. The order information I received from the dealership is as follows:

Order Code: 0505
Sales Code: F27037
Priority : 10

2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium - Performance Pack Level 2
Kona Blue

I have seen that others who ordered near the same time I ordered already have VINs and build dates (in late July?!?!?). Based on that build date, it seems unlikely that I will see my car until mid-September at the very earliest.

Any of the Ford guys here have any insight as to how long the wait may be? Dealer is still claiming August delivery, but that seems unrealistic.

thanks,

JD

So I have been following this thread ever since I ordered my car on May 5th. The order information I received from the dealership is as follows:

Order Code: 0505

Sales Code: F27037

Priority : 10

2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium - Performance Pack Level 2

Kona Blue

I have seen that others who ordered near the same time I ordered already have VINs and build dates (in late July?!?!?). Based on that build date, it seems unlikely that I will see my car until mid-September at the very earliest.

Any of the Ford guys here have any insight as to how long the wait may be? Dealer is still claiming August delivery, but that seems unrealistic.

thanks,

JD

Does that include the magneride shocks? That option is limited availability by region.

Does that include the magneride shocks? That option is limited availability by region.

Performance Pack Level 2 does include Magneride. I found a 2018 Lightning Blue GT PP2 at a dealership over 200 miles away and put my deposit/down payment on it today. Now instead of waiting until maybe late August or probably September, all I have to do is wait until Saturday. :)

• Like 1

Can anyone provide an update on my order? Details below:

2019 Mustang GT Premium in Need for Green

PP2

Order code D126

Sales code F11568

Priority code 19 (is there anyway I can have this changed to a lower number)

Equipment group 401A

In Order Processing Unscheduled- Clean

You can have the priority changed, talk to your dealer.

• Like 1

Hello,

Can someone help me with when the build date is set for the Mustang I have ordered in April? Also, based from the build date, is there an estimated date that can be given with the delivery date?

Order Number: C877

Sales code: F44017

Priority: 19

Thank you for your time with this!

Edited by phlonx

Hi - can someone please help provide some clarification for me -- my dealer contacted me today and said my car is scheduled for 8/23, however, when I went to confirm with Ford Performance chat, they told me I'm scheduled the week of 8/6.

Ruby Red Mustang GT

Order #: 8839

Dealer: F48032

Ford Performance also said a VIN has been assigned, but that my dealer would have to let me know that info... but my dealer has not given me the VIN.

Thank you!

Hi - can someone please help provide some clarification for me -- my dealer contacted me today and said my car is scheduled for 8/23, however, when I went to confirm with Ford Performance chat, they told me I'm scheduled the week of 8/6.

Ruby Red Mustang GT

Order #: 8839

Dealer: F48032

Ford Performance also said a VIN has been assigned, but that my dealer would have to let me know that info... but my dealer has not given me the VIN.

Thank you!

VIN - 1FA6P8CF9K5113008

Scheduled to Week (Week -of Aug-06-2018 )

ETA Aug 23-29

• Like 2

Hello,

Can someone help me with when the build date is set for the Mustang I have ordered in April? Also, based from the build date, is there an estimated date that can be given with the delivery date?

Order Number: C877

Sales code: F44017

Priority: 19

Thank you for your time with this!

VIN - 1FATP8FF8K5112981

ETA Aug 30 - Sep 5

• Like 1

Anyone have any updates on production schedules? I'm getting anxious waiting for mine and seeing other peoples getting scheduled. Already asked a while back and was in order processing but I'd love to know at least a rough production date.

Order# 1520

Dealer# F21444

Last name: Gregory

2019 GT Premium, 401A, Velocity Blue.

Any help is appreciated. It's hard to wait so long for something with no updates.

VIN - 1FATP8FF8K5112981

ETA Aug 30 - Sep 5

Thank you fuzzymoomoo for your help here!! Is it ever possible that it may build sooner? The dealership explained, too, that Mustangs normally take 13 days from date of build for transit/delivery.