2019 Mustang Order Status/Scheduling

Delphiexec

Anyone have any updates on production schedules? I'm getting anxious waiting for mine and seeing other peoples getting scheduled. Already asked a while back and was in order processing but I'd love to know at least a rough production date.

Order# 1520

Dealer# F21444

Last name: Gregory

2019 GT Premium, 401A, Velocity Blue.

Any help is appreciated. It's hard to wait so long for something with no updates.

In Order Processing Unscheduled- Clean

Thank you fuzzymoomoo for your help here!! Is it ever possible that it may build sooner? The dealership explained, too, that Mustangs normally take 13 days from date of build for transit/delivery.

At some plants, yes, but probably not Flat Rock. They stick to the schedule pretty strictly.

My order is in processing, clean and unscheduled. Is there any way to find out where in the scheduling I might be. I ordered the GT Premium PP2 with magneride in Need for Green back on April 12th. Order code D126 Sales code F11568 Priority code 19 (I went to my dealership about this and they said my code doesn't matter as far as ordering goes) I do know there is my order and there is an order for the bullit (that also does not have a VIN yet). Maybe we are the only two orders for the 2019 Mustang at this particular dealership. I am in New Hampshire. Any response is appreciated.

My order is in processing, clean and unscheduled. Is there any way to find out where in the scheduling I might be. I ordered the GT Premium PP2 with magneride in Need for Green back on April 12th. Order code D126 Sales code F11568 Priority code 19 (I went to my dealership about this and they said my code doesn't matter as far as ordering goes) I do know there is my order and there is an order for the bullit (that also does not have a VIN yet). Maybe we are the only two orders for the 2019 Mustang at this particular dealership. I am in New Hampshire. Any response is appreciated.

You need to post your order information in the Tracking Forum for scheduling update information. The Tracking Forum is in the Ford Employee section.

Priority codes don't matter as long as the dealership doesn't have any other retail orders in the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank).

Unless your dealership is very small, your retail order placed on 04/12/2018 should have been scheduled by now. I'd suggest contacting your Dealer to see what updated information they can give you. The MagneRide option is a controlled commodity with limited availability which may be the problem.

• Like 1

You need to post your order information in the Tracking Forum for scheduling update information. The Tracking Forum is in the Ford Employee section.

Priority codes don't matter as long as the dealership doesn't have any other retail orders in the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank).

Unless your dealership is very small, your retail order placed on 04/12/2018 should have been scheduled by now. I'd suggest contacting your Dealer to see what updated information they can give you. The MagneRide option is a controlled commodity with limited availability which may be the problem.

Thank you for the response. I appreciate it.

Hello, I'm new to the forum but very excited to get my first Mustang and hoping someone can help me know if/when it's been scheduled. I ordered it back on May 26th.

Sales Code: 41353 (is this missing an "F")

Order #: 9049

Model: GT Coupe Premium

Color: Magnetic

401A, Auto Tran, Safe & Smart Pkg, Security Pkg, Active Exhaust, PP1, Magne-Damping, B&O Audio

Any help on the priority and if it has been scheduled would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Very anxious like everyone else to get my Mustang.

• Like 1

Ive had some of the same issues.

Only dealer on island. Not much help from dealer, half wishing I ordered from the mainland and shipped in.

Would someone be able to check my order?

E002

Dealer code F7444

Kona Blue GT, Performance Pack 1

Thanks

Ive had some of the same issues.

Only dealer on island. Not much help from dealer, half wishing I ordered from the mainland and shipped in.

Would someone be able to check my order?

E002

Dealer code F7444

Kona Blue GT, Performance Pack 1

Thanks

That blows. I love your order though! Looks like ours. We had to have Kona Blue and PP1, plus 400a interior