2019 Mustang Order Status/Scheduling

Delphiexec

Man, this wait is getting to me. Ordered on 4/10 and finally got a VIN number after 2 and a half months of waiting.

The only reason that's not so hard for me is that in 2014 I ordered a Pearl Masterworks drum kit. Hence, my name on here. It took 7 months from official order to delivery. It was worth the wait. So this one doesn't seem like anything

The only reason that's not so hard for me is that in 2014 I ordered a Pearl Masterworks drum kit. Hence, my name on here. It took 7 months from official order to delivery. It was worth the wait. So this one doesn't seem like anything

Yeah man, the wait is killing me. I still have over 2 months to go till delivery but it will be all worth it at the end. I am hopping everything goes according to plan going forward without any issues.

This is our first Ford vehicle ... we have always had Dodge/RAM trucks

Also this will be our first car in 34 years ... LOL ....

Tried many times to buy a Ford truck but always found a better deal with Dodge/RAM.

So we ordered a 2019 White GT Premium 5.0 California Edition Convertible

A post here says I am suppose to make 15 posts before asking but I dont own a Ford

yet to ask questions. SomI hope I am not out of line by asking ...

We ordered in April and got a call from Salesman with our VIN

Could some one run it ... thanks ... we are so excited about getting it.

VIN no. 1fatp8ff2k5114483

thank you ... that works neat ... says In Order Processing ...but does not give any dates.

It does give all this info about what we ordered. Can not tell you how excited we are.

I just joined this website forum and I can not believe all the great info in other posts.

I have alot of reading to do.

Thanks again ....

Rob ....

Model Information

5.0L Ti-VCT V8 Engine (PFDI)

10-Speed SelectShift® Automatic Transmission

Packages

401A

Exterior

Oxford White

Ebony Tape Stripe

California Special Package

Enhanced Security Package

Rear Spoiler Pedestal

Wheel Locking Kit

Remote Start System

Active Valve Performance Exhaust

BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert (CTA)

Reverse Sensing System

19-Inch x 8.5-Inch Machined-Face Aluminum with High-Gloss Ebony Black-Painted Pocket Wheels

Interior

Premium Plus Package

Selectable Drive Modes with Toggle switches

Dual-Zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (DEATC)

Floor Mats California Special with Script Logo and Red Contrast Stitching

Climate Controlled Front Seats (Heated/Cooled)

Memory Driver Seat (3 settings), Mirrors and Ambient Lighting

Active Anti-Theft System

SiriusXM® Radio

B&O Play Premium Audio System by HARMAN

Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation System with SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link®

SYNC® 3

Stereo System with CD-Player with HD Radio

Leather-trimmed Front Bucket Seats with Miko® Suede Inserts and Red Accent Stitching

Edited by Rob skully
  • Like 1

whats rule #2?

2.) There are a number of you that have come to this forum for only the purpose of tracking and have in a sense spammed the forums with silly banter in order to fluff up your post count to get in here and demand some tracking action. I would think that if tracking was that important, many of those of you would have read my rules and responded accordingly. I know how you feel ... it is just like Terms of Service agreements or software piracy acknowledgments - you know, those agreements in software programs that scroll on forever that those people ask you to read, but you don't and you just click "agree" anyway to get to quickly click on the next prompt. Humor me and read each and every rule. I ask for a reason and there are so many rule breakers I'm close to my wits end with a lot of you. The rules are here to assist me in helping you - that is it.

• Like 1

Yeah man, the wait is killing me. I still have over 2 months to go till delivery but it will be all worth it at the end. I am hopping everything goes according to plan going forward without any issues.

My delivery date got bumped up a week to Aug 22! So its going even faster than I thought it would. 2 months!

My delivery date got bumped up a week to Aug 22! So its going even faster than I thought it would. 2 months!

Yee thats good. I just checked mine and it got bump to 9/01. Mine is 67 more days. I will be out of the country till August 24 and I wouldnt mind getting it as soon as I get back.

I placed mine order on may 25th. Im just hopping it comes around ETA its showing.

Ok. Did you get PP2? I'm worried that mine is going to end up pushed out to December or something like that (an exaggeration) because I placed my order June 14 and COTUS has been blank.

mine finally shows up in cotus, and has a VIN, but no dates. Does anyone have any info on how long after showing up in cotus before you can generate a window sticker or see the build date, delivery date, etc?

COTUS is very inconsistent in reporting. I’ve seen other people report delivery dates without window stickers. I had mine in production and just got a delivery date when it switched to awaiting shipment. I wonder if retail and stock orders are treated differently. I was very lucky to get support from the owner of my dealership to ask for a priority 1 and somehow had a magical schedule change to move it up a month as well from what they told me days prior.

Ok. Did you get PP2? I'm worried that mine is going to end up pushed out to December or something like that (an exaggeration) because I placed my order June 14 and COTUS has been blank.

No, I didn't order PP2. mine didn't even show up in Cotus till after 3 and half weeks. you should put the request in tracking forum maybe they can find more information on your order. I received more information on my order on the forums than I got from my dealer.

No, I didn't order PP2. mine didn't even show up in Cotus till after 3 and half weeks. you should put the request in tracking forum maybe they can find more information on your order. I received more information on my order on the forums than I got from my dealer.

I've not yet, I want to naturally reach 15 posts before I post in there. Do you know why yours was pushed so long?

• Like 1

I've not yet, I want to naturally reach 15 posts before I post in there. Do you know why yours was pushed so long?

I dont know but my sales person was saying when my order was being scheduled by ford to be build, ford was scheduling for the first week of August because they already had enough orders before me. Originally they told me it will be here by end of July or beginning of August if I ordered in may.

I dont know but my sales person was saying when my order was being scheduled by ford to be build, ford was scheduling for the first week of August because they already had enough orders before me. Originally they told me it will be here by end of July or beginning of August if I ordered in may.

I ordered mine April 4. Was told at the time the car would be here late July. Now it's scheduled build week of August 6th Delivery August 29

I ordered mine April 4. Was told at the time the car would be here late July. Now it's scheduled build week of August 6th Delivery August 29

I have the same exact dates now. Before it was showing ETA around 9/12/18 but last week it got bumped to 9/1.

• Like 1