2011 ford Taurus SEL P0130 bank 1 upstream o2 sensor

mrbaird2018

No bank one is closest to the windshield. Bank 2 is the one closest to the radiator. Sounds like you changed the wrong one.

How many miles do you have on it? Its not unheard of to change both bank 1+2. Obviously you dont have to, but I have personally changed one bank and 4 weeks later have to change the other.

Edited by fordtech1

Fordtech1 looks like both banks will get shiny new 100 buck o2 upstream sensors lol

(Just hate the fact simple looking part Rob's my wallet of couple Hundred bucks!!)by the way thanks for the response and sad these good daily driver cars won't be made much longer. I'm 6'4" and these cars are perfect fit for Sasquatch sized dude!!!

Oh the millage is at 115,000 I could not bust the back one loose so I made an appointment for the shop in town tomorrow after work my hands are not small enough to gorilla torque the ratchet enough to break that bad boy loose got any ideas on cost for that ?!!!

Oh the millage is at 115,000 I could not bust the back one loose so I made an appointment for the shop in town tomorrow after work my hands are not small enough to gorilla torque the ratchet enough to break that bad boy loose got any ideas on cost for that ?!!!

That should not be any more than .5 to replace. Sometimes shops have a 1.0 hour minimum. If they charge more than 1.0 hour to change it, I would go somewhere else. I dont recall book time for that, but I would bet it is something like .5-.8 hour to change. Good luck.

Why are they so expensive like denso. Man they are proud of their stuff. Thanks for the tip on motorcraft at Rock Auto....

Because Motorcraft is the OEM, aka Ford Parts, just like Denso is to Toyota.

RockAuto is awesome. I pretty much only buy parts through them. Their return/exchange policy is very generous too.

Man took the 2009 f150 it had the transmission bulkhead connector leak needs plugs and the retrofit fuel pump fuse kit new trans fluid filter couple new fluids and came to 1,600 bux I'm crying just spent 800 on the Taurus now this!!ouch my wallet is bleeding profusely!! :(

Man took the 2009 f150 it had the transmission bulkhead connector leak needs plugs and the retrofit fuel pump fuse kit new trans fluid filter couple new fluids and came to 1,600 bux I'm crying just spent 800 on the Taurus now this!!ouch my wallet is bleeding profusely!! :(

I replaced my F150 tires last fall. About $800 and change. Son's Montego needed new tires. Those were another $650. My Escape was getting within 2k miles of needing new tires. But hey, they should make it to fall! Nope. Screw too close to the sidewall, just a week after my son's tires. No point in replacing just one tire. And I have the 19" tires on the Escape. $1000 bucks. Just shy of $2500 in tires in 7 months. I feel for ya!

Well on bright side you can see the black shiney tires and can touch them lol! Just hate blasting 2,400 and can't see any new stuff lol,I know I can drive across the country though with out a thought of repairs (what I'm telling myself) makes me feel better hahahah!!!