Production Week Scheduling Information

4 minutes ago, MuddyBoots said:

What are OTD Fitness orders?

OTD orders are restricted to specific vehicle lines and part of the new vehicle scheduling process for Escape, Edge, Mustang, Mustang Mach-E, Bronco Sport, Lincoln Corsair & Lincoln Nautilus   

4 hours ago, ice-capades said:

OTD orders are restricted to specific vehicle lines and part of the new vehicle scheduling process for Escape, Edge, Mustang, Mustang Mach-E, Bronco Sport, Lincoln Corsair & Lincoln Nautilus   

Ok thanks! Can you tell us what letters OTD stand for ???   Maybe Order To Day ????

9 minutes ago, Chrisgb said:

At the dealership level, it's "Out The Door" 

Forget that... OTD referenced to Ford orders is Order-to-Delivery which is only a reference to vehicles included in the newer allocation, ordering and scheduling process. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ice-capades said:

Forget that... OTD referenced to Ford orders is Order-to-Delivery which is only a reference to vehicles included in the newer allocation, ordering and scheduling process. 

Of course, I was referring to slang common among sales people, at least back when I was selling. e.g.: "Hey, where's that Mustang convertible? I got an up that wants to demo it."

"OTD this morning, man."

Scheduling Notes

• On Thursday, March 11, Bronco Sport, EcoSport, Expedition, Mustang Mach-E and Transit orders will not be selected for scheduling.
  • 2022MY Transit Connect Van – Please be advised, only a limited number of Transit Connect Van orders will schedule this week.  The remaining allocation will schedule next week.    
  • Explorer Balance to Go SIMS orders have been created this week using commodities that are still available at the plant for Week 14.
  • 2021MY Super DutyAdaptive Steering (60A) feature was not recommended on any SIMS orders for allocation weeks 16 & 17, due to a very low availability at the plant.  If desired, you may add the option to your orders for scheduling this week.     
  • 2021MY Super Duty –  Due to a supplier constraint, DRW Pickup Super Duty orders will not schedule this week. 
  • 21MY Ranger Option (47Z) Now Available –  The Tremor Body Side and Hood Graphic (47Z) option is now eligible to be selected for scheduling for dealers with available allocation.
  • 21MY Ranger SIMS Orders -  Please note that Ranger SIMS orders were not created this week.  Only dealer entered orders will be selected for scheduling on Thursday, March 11th.
  • 21MY Bronco Sport, Edge, & Escape OTD Scheduling - Due to constraints and production changes, it may take several weeks to schedule the OTD Fitness orders.
  • 21MY Escape Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist+ (68B) – Until further notice, you will not be able to amend Escape OTD orders to add Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist+.(68B).
  • 21MY Mustang OTD Mach 1 Orders – Please note that Mustang Mach 1 orders that are 600A with manual transmission and the standard wheel or handling package will schedule more quickly.
    • Magnetic-Painted Aluminum Wheel (64S) is only available on retail Mach 1 orders. 

Balance out Information:

• 21MY Super Duty Balance Out– Final 2021 MY Super Duty orders are due on Thursday, March 18th.  Spec changes and cancellation will be shut off on Thursday, March 18th.
  • 21MY Explorer Job #2 Balance Out – Final 21MY Explorer Job #2 orders are due on Thursday, March 25th.  Spec changes and cancellation will be shut off on Thursday, March 25th.
Edited by ice-capades

This forum is for Production Week Scheduling Information only so that members can be advised of scheduling actions, commodity restraints and other information directly related to vehicle scheduling. 

Questions directly related to this forum are fine but general posts and comments should be made in the relevant vehicle forums. 

There are far too many forums that are going off-topic. As such, frivolous posts here will be hidden or deleted in order to keep the forum on-topic. The intent is to keep this forum as a clean and efficient reference for members looking for the subject information. 

Edited by ice-capades
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/10/2021 at 4:38 AM, ice-capades said:

• 2021MY Super Duty –  Due to a supplier constraint, DRW Pickup Super Duty orders will not schedule this week.

When these type of issues arise, how does it affect other scheduled builds? Does it move up say SRW builds in there place?

8 minutes ago, OnTheHook said:

When these type of issues arise, how does it affect other scheduled builds? Does it move up say SRW builds in there place?

Issues like this are a new commodity restraint for scheduling and only affect unscheduled orders for the time that the restriction is in place. Scheduled orders are not affected. 

• Like 1

Scheduling Notes

• 21MY Bronco Sport, Edge, Escape, Mach E and Mustang OTD Scheduling - The extended dressing period for OTD Fitness orders is Monday, March 15 - Wednesday, March 24.  Scheduling will resume on Thursday, March 25.  Due to constraints and production changes, it may take several weeks to schedule the OTD Fitness orders
  • OTD Vehicle Line - We are NOT scheduling any OTD Fitness orders this Thursday, March 18th. 
  • 21MY Escape Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist+ (68B) – Until further notice, you will not be able to amend 1.5L Escape OTD orders to add Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist+.(68B).
  • 2021MY Super DutyAdaptive Steering (60A) feature was not recommended on any SIMS orders for allocation week 18, due to a very low availability at the plant.  If desired, you may add the option to your orders for scheduling this week. 
  • 21MY Mustang OTD Mach 1 Orders – Please note that Mustang Mach 1 orders that are 600A with manual transmission and the standard wheel or handling package will schedule more quickly.
    • Magnetic-Painted Aluminum Wheel (64S) is only available on retail Mach 1 orders. 

Balance out Information:

• 21MY Super Duty Balance Out– Final 2021 MY Super Duty orders are due on Thursday, March 18th.  Spec changes and cancellation will be shut off on Thursday, March 18th.
  • 21MY Explorer Job #2 Balance Out – Final 21MY Explorer Job #2 orders are due on Thursday, March 25th.  Spec changes and cancellation will be shut off on Thursday, March 25th.
Edited by ice-capades