Production Week Scheduling Information

10 minutes ago, 21F350 said:

Do you have any information on next week’s production builds?

Are we still on the 2021 F Series Super duty clean up?

The 2021MY Super Duty is balanced out. 2022MY Super Duty scheduling is still TBD. 

6 minutes ago, 21F350 said:

According to dealer build date was 5/10.  
this is very confusing. 
I did get a window sticker last week but no other updates on the tracker

Once again... this Forum is for scheduling information only and applies to unscheduled orders only!

SCHEDULING TOOLBOX - SCHEDULING PLAN

This is the tentative scheduling plan for the production period. This is just a guide for scheduling. This information is tentative and may change at any time.

THIS INFORMATION APPLIES TO UNSCHEDULED ORDERS ONLY.

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2021-05-10.pdf

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2021-05-10_Page_1.jpg

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2021-05-10_Page_2.jpg

Edited by ice-capades
Format
  • Like 1

Wwhen will my F150 that's been "in production" since March 18th be finished ? Sitting in Dearborn looking all pretty in a parking lot somewhere. What's up with that ? Schedule more and more and not finish a sold truck somebody wants

3 hours ago, Andy Met said:

When will my F150 that's been "in production" since March 18th be finished ? Sitting in Dearborn looking all pretty in a parking lot somewhere. What's up with that ? Schedule more and more and not finish a sold truck somebody wants

Have you talked to your Dealer? Probably not.

Edited by ice-capades

Spoke with my dealer a number of times and they don't have answers. Seems Dearborn is turning into the black hole of the F150 world. Just looking to see what folks around this forum might be able to come up with as possible answers

50 minutes ago, Andy Met said:

Spoke with my dealer a number of times and they don't have answers. Seems Dearborn is turning into the black hole of the F150 world. Just looking to see what folks around this forum might be able to come up with as possible answers

Someone might be able to help but you need to give us information to work with. Otherwise, all you're doing is complaining. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Andy Met said:

Yes!! Dealer doesn't have answers so lets blame Ford for it.

@Twintornados: Not blaming anybody, just asking a question on who might have insight on what's going on with my build. Get your mangina straightened out boy, seems you're hurting a bit and it makes stupid shit come out of your mouth.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Andy Met said:

@Twintornados: Not blaming anybody, just asking a question on who might have insight on what's going on with my build. Get your mangina straightened out boy, seems you're hurting a bit and it makes stupid shit come out of your mouth.

Get it straight... You can either provide specific information so that members can try to help you or you can stop the bitching and abusive behavior right NOW!

Edited by ice-capades
Additional content
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

Get it straight... You can either provide specific information so that members can try to help you or you can stop the bitching and abusive behavior right NOW!

Okay Andy Met... enough already. Now I'll have the last laugh!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

Okay Andy Met... enough already. Now I'll have the last laugh!

WARNING NOTICE:
Your behavior is nothing but bitching, complaining and abusive and you've refused repeatedly to provide specific information related to your vehicle order so...
Enough already with Andy Met's abusive behavior and refusal to provide specific information so that members can try to assist him.

PENALTY:  Banned from posting indefinitely! 
  • Like 6

7 hours ago, Andy Met said:

Almost human GIF - Find on GIFER

• Like 1

SCHEDULING TOOLBOX - SCHEDULING PLAN

This is the tentative scheduling plan for the production period. This is just a guide for scheduling. This information is tentative and may change at any time.

THIS INFORMATION APPLIES TO UNSCHEDULED ORDERS ONLY.

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2021-05-17.pdf

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2021-05-17_Page_1.jpg

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2021-05-17_Page_2.jpg

Edited by ice-capades

1 hour ago, mink said:

(2022 Super duty start up scheduling TBD) Does this mean that every week past 5/13 scheduling start, push back the start building a week also? Day 1 (6/24)?

Ford's not saying anything so far but the longer they delay the scheduling start date, the more likely the Job #1 Date will have to be pushed back. There's a minimum lead time for scheduling prior to the Job #1 Date. I'll have to wait until today's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) is released, usually over the weekend, to see if they've revised the timetable. I'll post an update as soon as I hear anything. 

• Like 1