Production Week Scheduling Information

SCHEDULING TOOLBOX - SCHEDULING PLAN

This is the tentative scheduling plan for the production period. This is just a guide for scheduling. This information is tentative and may change at any time.

THIS INFORMATION APPLIES TO UNSCHEDULED ORDERS ONLY.

I just realized that I somehow overlooked uploading the scheduling plan for this week!

FYI... My dealership has a Retail 2022MY Super Duty (F-350 Lariat 4x4 SuperCab, #618A, 7.3L, FX4 Off-Road, Tough Bed Spray-In Bedliner, Lariat Value Package) showing on this morning's "AM Preview Scheduling Report" that is showing that it will be scheduled for production the week of July 26th rather than the the week of July 12th as indicated in Ford's Scheduling Toolbox.  

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2021-05-31.pdf

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2021-05-31_Page_1.jpg

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2021-05-31_Page_2.jpg

Edited by ice-capades
Additional content
  • Like 1

I don't have any other info directly from Ford so I don't know how excited I should be but I just received a text from my dealer this morning saying my '22 F350 is scheduled to be built the week of July 19th. I ordered on April 27.  Any one else get any heads up on their orders? 

5 hours ago, frankpz25 said:

I don't have any other info directly from Ford so I don't know how excited I should be but I just received a text from my dealer this morning saying my '22 F350 is scheduled to be built the week of July 19th. I ordered on April 27.  Any one else get any heads up on their orders? 

Not yet. I ordered mine on 4/22 with an original priority code of 19 that was changed to a 10 on Wednesday. What priority code did you have and what model?

7 hours ago, frankpz25 said:

Yes, I received vin# and build date of 7/26 yesterday, hoping it happens. Ordered 3/22 priority 10.

This is the tentative scheduling plan for the production period. This is just a guide for scheduling. This information is tentative and may change at any time.

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2021-06-07.pdf

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2021-06-07_Page_1.jpg

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2021-06-07_Page_2.jpg

Edited by ice-capades
Format
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, metro0308 said:

No it’s a 21MY explorer ordered in January. 

This forum is for production week scheduling information. If you're looking for order status or produced vehicle tracking information please make your request in the appropriate forum. 

• Like 1

Do you know if a 2022 super duty gets a scheduled date and vin issued, does this mean Ford knows they have or will have all the parts to build it or is this just a process Ford uses? (meaning they may or may not have all the parts) I know 2021 was a problem year with the chip storage that there still working through. I'm just wondering if now that Ford knows the issues they are taking that into account when they schedule vehicles.

5 minutes ago, mink said:

Do you know if a 2022 super duty gets a scheduled date and vin issued, does this mean Ford knows they have or will have all the parts to build it or is this just a process Ford uses? (meaning they may or may not have all the parts) I know 2021 was a problem year with the chip storage that there still working through. I'm just wondering if now that Ford knows the issues they are taking that into account when they schedule vehicles.

Orders are not scheduled unless they meet the applicable commodity restrictions at the time of scheduling. Production delays of scheduled vehicles due to the microchip shortage are a separate issue. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

Orders are not scheduled unless they meet the applicable commodity restrictions at the time of scheduling. Production delays of scheduled vehicles due to the microchip shortage are a separate issue. 

So they might start building 2022 and parking them at the speedway waiting for chips?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, mink said:

So they might start building 2022 and parking them at the speedway waiting for chips?

The microchip supply situation is evaluated on an ongoing basis and production schedules are adjusted as necessary. There are no guarantees on vehicle status, location or dealership ETA after production. Otherwise, you're looking for answers that no one can provide. 

• Like 3

I called Ford and my '22 F350 SuperCab, 6.7 Duelly with Lariat package is scheduled for week of July 26th as well. I order it in the second week of April.

How long does it take to get a delivery date once it begins production?

1 hour ago, KCinNC said:

I called Ford and my '22 F350 SuperCab, 6.7 Duelly with Lariat package is scheduled for week of July 26th as well. I order it in the second week of April.

How long does it take to get a delivery date once it begins production?

Ford will update the ETA at the dealership as your order status progresses. Once the vehicle is produced and released for shipment, the average transit time to dealerships is 14 days. 

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2021-06-14.pdf

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2021-06-14_Page_1.jpg

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2021-06-14_Page_2.jpg

Edited by ice-capades
Format

11 minutes ago, banthos said:

Super Duty date got pushed to 8/2. Is this the first date of production? So if I have a scheduled build week of 7/19, is it 8/2 now? Thanks

No, look closer.  That document says that week 6/14 they will begin scheduling for the 8/2 WEEK.   SO they are now going to start scheduling those order that will begin production in August.  It also says "this information applies to unscheduled orders only".  Yours is already scheduled. 

Edited by RubenZ
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, banthos said:

Super Duty date got pushed to 8/2. Is this the first date of production? So if I have a scheduled build week of 7/19, is it 8/2 now? Thanks

Your scheduled production week hasn't changed. The information in this thread applies to unscheduled orders only! 

• Like 2

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2021-06-21.pdf

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2021-06-21_Page_1.jpg

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2021-06-21_Page_2.jpg

Edited by ice-capades
Format
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2021-06-21.pdf

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2021-06-21_Page_1.jpg

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2021-06-21_Page_2.jpg

Ice thank you for your rapid updates and responses, you are really an invaluable resource 

• Like 2

Ice,

Can you confirm that the Ford Bronco will not have build dates scheduled this week?  I have seen it over at B6G that there will be no scheduling for Bronco this week and that is the last I had seen.  In addition, if a build does not occur before the end of September, can it still be called a 2021?  Thanks.

v/r,

Mike

On 6/13/2018 at 3:50 PM, fuzzymoomoo said:
On 6/13/2018 at 3:26 PM, michjbthemh said:

Thank you. That cleared things up for me. Is there any way to find out how many allocations a particular dealership has?

You can try asking, sometimes they will tell you but dont count on it.

My dealer was up front with me about their number of allocations for the Ford Bronco. They are a smaller dealer group and only got 5 allocations, but at least I am 1 of 5. Hope that means I can get a 21MY.