Production Week Scheduling Information

1 hour ago, Barce04 said:

I've noticed that recently they have been scheduling less F-150's and moving more attention to the other models. I wonder if Ford feels they pretty much as the F-150 orders under control or they are falling behind so much on the other models they need to eat some F-150 orders in-order to not fall to behind on the others. 

If you're referring to the microchip situation, no on here can tell you how available chips are being allocated between vehicle models. Only those involved in the process at Ford could answer that. 

58 minutes ago, AndyG. said:

I'm new to this...what is an "unscheduled order"?  I ordered a '22 F250 Tremor from a dealer two weeks ago.  Is my order "unscheduled"?

Thanks!

You're kidding, right? "Unscheduled" means just that, the order has not been scheduled!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

58 minutes ago, ScotNH said:

2106D7AB-4A23-4381-B097-63FFF2427901.png

The dates included in the Production Week Scheduling Information charts come directly from Ford and have always been accurate and reliable. Why some scheduled 2022 Super Duty orders are showing September production weeks is unknown without additional information from Ford which I haven't seen. Without Ford providing information on the 2022 Super Duty scheduling process, and the later production week notices, there's no way of knowing. There may be more than one factor involved but I'm not about to speculate. Doing so will only prompt too many BOF members to flood this thread with posts! Dealers have no control on the assigned production weeks for scheduled retail orders and change it.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, desperado said:

Well, shoot!  Thanks for ruining my weekend!  ?  What trim?

I’ve got the XLT with the 360 degree ULtimate Trailer camera package that they recently stopped scheduling. Was originally scheduled for 7/19,

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ScotNH said:

I’ve got the XLT with the 360 degree ULtimate Trailer camera package that they recently stopped scheduling. Was originally scheduled for 7/19,

Your vehicle should be built as scheduled. The recent hold on specific XLT orders only applies to unscheduled orders.  

5 minutes ago, ScotNH said:

The same day they announced the hold on XLT’s with the UTT camera package, my build week went from 7/19 to 9/27. Are you saying there is still hope for me to get built the week of 7/19?

You'd have to talk to your Dealer to see what they can find out. Other than vehicles being affected by the microchip shortage, Ford hasn't said anything about rescheduling vehicles due to the recent XLT commodity restraints. It would be highly unusual but anything is possible with the various microchip, commodity and supplier issues this year.  

Positive Note: Got my Explorer ST pulled last week for a build start date of August 16th.  Was worried this morning when I saw they were not scheduling any Explorer builds this week then right after I saw the updated scheduling post my dealer texted me my vin.

On 6/26/2021 at 10:41 AM, desperado said:

I've read where others have reported their 2022 Super Duties are scheduled for 9/27.  That was disappointing since mine is still unscheduled.  Does the date in this schedule mean that they are misinformed, or is any date beyond the 8/16 indicated in this chart also a possibility?

On 6/26/2021 at 7:03 AM, ice-capades said:

Is it likely that Bronco will be scheduling once a month with 4 weeks of builds?

On 6/26/2021 at 7:03 AM, ice-capades said:

SCHEDULING TOOLBOX - SCHEDULING PLAN

This is the tentative scheduling plan for the production period. This is just a guide for scheduling. This information is tentative and may change at any time.

THIS INFORMATION APPLIES TO UNSCHEDULED ORDERS ONLY.

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2021-06-28.pdf

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2021-06-28_Page_1.jpg

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2021-06-28_Page_2.jpg

Is it likely that Bronco will be scheduling once a month with 4 weeks of builds?

6 minutes ago, gobluejd said:

Excuse my ignorance, when it says F150 "No Scheduling" does this mean orders for that week?  If you have an order in and it is no scheduled (say it was 2 weeks ago) could it be scheduled?

"No Scheduling" means just that... no scheduling for that vehicle line will be done for this scheduling period. 

• Like 1

Any idea why 600A Mach 1's with the Handling Pack are getting built before 700A's with the Handling Pack? That's something I've noticed on Facebook and Mustang6g. Hardly anyone is getting a 700A with the Handling Pack. Most of the ones arriving are 600A's with the Handling Pack even though "regular" 700A's (meaning those without the Handling Pack) are still getting built. Help me understand. Thanks.

10 minutes ago, Pardsy said:

Any idea why 600A Mach 1's with the Handling Pack are getting built before 700A's with the Handling Pack? That's something I've noticed on Facebook and Mustang6g. Hardly anyone is getting a 700A with the Handling Pack. Most of the ones arriving are 600A's with the Handling Pack even though "regular" 700A's (meaning those without the Handling Pack) are still getting built. Help me understand. Thanks.

Not sure who all is waiting, but hope this helps ?

Screenshot_20210630-092506_Facebook.jpg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Pardsy said:

Probably the memory/heated/cooled seats.

6 minutes ago, Katharina said:

That hits me hard... TWICE! My Explorer ST is scheduled for the week of August 2 and my Mach 1 keeps getting pushed back. It now (probably tentatively) is October 11. I hope it doesn't impact either build much. I thought Ford wasn't doing any summer shutdowns but I suppose this is more due to the chip shortage than off time.

I have a Mach 1 that is currently "In Production" at the FRAP.   Do you think that my build would be finished and shipped before the next plant shutdown, July 12?  Could anyone give me a heads up on 1FA6P8R04M5552283 ??

When the plant is shut down, does the shipping end of it also shut down?

Heading to the west coast Canada.

Many thanks...

1 hour ago, Katharina said:

Can someone explain to me what the difference is between "run two crews the weeks of . . . ." and the phrase "run two shifts the weeks of"?  Both are used in this blurb.  Do they both mean the same thing?  Or does "crews" mean the number of production lines WITHIN the facility, where "SHIFTS" means the number of people needed to run ALL of the production lines for a given facility?  Or am I just over-thinking this . . . .  Just hush-up and wait for your vehicle to me made . . . .