Production Week Scheduling Information

41 minutes ago, SevenT said:

Ice,

Can you confirm that the Ford Bronco will not have build dates scheduled this week?  I have seen it over at B6G that there will be no scheduling for Bronco this week and that is the last I had seen.  In addition, if a build does not occur before the end of September, can it still be called a 2021?  Thanks.

v/r,

Mike

Scheduling Notes

• On Thursday, June 24, Bronco, Transit, Transit Connect Wagon and Transit Connect Van orders will not be selected for scheduling.

51 minutes ago, ice-capades said:

Scheduling Notes

• On Thursday, June 24, Bronco, Transit, Transit Connect Wagon and Transit Connect Van orders will not be selected for scheduling.

Ice, thanks.  Kind of feeling left out on getting scheduled.  I am a day 1 reservation and eliminated all constraints except for V-6 in my build.

Edited by SevenT
grammar

Does anyone know how many days prior to the Schedule Production Date the Window Sticker comes out. My last update stated production week off June 28 with day of June 29th but I still don't have Window Sticker. I'm wondering if it got pushed back ☹️

7 hours ago, Interstate said:

My dealer was up front with me about their number of allocations for the Ford Bronco. They are a smaller dealer group and only got 5 allocations, but at least I am 1 of 5. Hope that means I can get a 21MY. 

That's going to mostly depend on where your reservation falls in the order the reservations came in. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

My dealer was up front with me about their number of allocations for the Ford Bronco. They are a smaller dealer group and only got 5 allocations, but at least I am 1 of 5. Hope that means I can get a 21MY. 

Fuzzymoomoo,

My dealer did not give me what their total allocation was, just that I am #5 in that allocation.  I am a Day 1 reservation, within 2 hours and 10 minutes of launch.  I can only hope for the golden email in the next three weeks.  My fingers and toes hurt from being crossed so much.

v/r,

Mike

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SevenT said:

Fuzzymoomoo,

My dealer did not give me what their total allocation was, just that I am #5 in that allocation.  I am a Day 1 reservation, within 2 hours and 10 minutes of launch.  I can only hope for the golden email in the next three weeks.  My fingers and toes hurt from being crossed so much.

v/r,

Mike

Good luck, I’ll be right there with you. Day 1 BL and within my dealers allocation. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Barce04 said:

Does anyone know how many days prior to the Schedule Production Date the Window Sticker comes out. My last update stated production week off June 28 with day of June 29th but I still don't have Window Sticker. I'm wondering if it got pushed back ☹️

Relax. The Window Sticker and Dealer Invoice aren't generated until shortly before the vehicle goes into production.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

That's going to mostly depend on where your reservation falls in the order the reservations came in. 

He told me there are two of us (out of 5) with a priority of 10 (I'm included in that) and the other 3 are priority 19. He told me his regional rep said that I will certainly get a MY21. My dealer had 19 Bronco reservations. A few cancelled and a few pushed themselves to MY22. Still crossing my fingers that it will get built this year as I have a MIC top and don't want a soft top.   

18 hours ago, Jamo_ said:

I am just patiently waiting for my Explorer ST to get pulled for build. 8 weeks and counting..

Well, you're off to a good start! Soon you'll be an old timer like some of us Super Duty people.... 

On 6/22/2021 at 5:20 PM, SevenT said:

Fuzzymoomoo,

v/r,

Mike

Good luck! Me too!

Last week Ford sent out the usual weekly commodity report stating that SYNC 4 orders would not be selected for scheduling until further notice. This week, there's no mention about the SYNC 4 status for 2022 Super Duty orders. So, at this point, it's anyone's guess as to what the SYNC 4 situation is!

• Like 1

Mr. Capades...

When this stuff clears I'm sure you'll let us know... but make a big deal of it so I'll be sure to see it...

• 2022MY Super Duty 
    • Until further notice, XLT Super Duty orders with the following configurations will not be selected for scheduling: 
      • XLT series with the Tremor Package (17Y)
      • XLT series with the Trailer Tow High Capacity with UTT & PTBA option (53Q)
      • XLT series with the Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera option (53R)

I'm certain no one has a clue how long this will go on. But it is comforting on some level to know why my truck isn't scheduled. And thanks for keeping us informed.

SCHEDULING TOOLBOX - SCHEDULING PLAN

This is the tentative scheduling plan for the production period. This is just a guide for scheduling. This information is tentative and may change at any time.

THIS INFORMATION APPLIES TO UNSCHEDULED ORDERS ONLY.

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2021-06-28.pdf

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2021-06-28_Page_1.jpg

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2021-06-28_Page_2.jpg

Edited by ice-capades
Format
  • Like 2

Congratulations!  And, thanks for posting that picture.  Lots of info there.  I couldn't help but notice the dealer stock truck (F-250 XL 6.7 4x4 SRW CCSB) is "scheduled to day" ahead of retail orders that are still unscheduled.  I guess all components are available for the XL trim 250s...  It also shows a good example of how they priority system works.  Your order number is higher than the order number directly below yours on this screenshot.  Presumably that would mean your order was entered AFTER that order.  Both trucks seem the same, without knowing what packages the other truck has.  However, your priority is 10 and the other one is 19 and yours got selected first, confirming what's been posted about the priority system.

3 hours ago, ice-capades said:

SCHEDULING TOOLBOX - SCHEDULING PLAN

This is the tentative scheduling plan for the production period. This is just a guide for scheduling. This information is tentative and may change at any time.

THIS INFORMATION APPLIES TO UNSCHEDULED ORDERS ONLY.

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2021-06-28.pdf

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2021-06-28_Page_1.jpg

I've read where others have reported their 2022 Super Duties are scheduled for 9/27.  That was disappointing since mine is still unscheduled.  Does the date in this schedule mean that they are misinformed, or is any date beyond the 8/16 indicated in this chart also a possibility?

I've noticed that recently they have been scheduling less F-150's and moving more attention to the other models. I wonder if Ford feels they pretty much as the F-150 orders under control or they are falling behind so much on the other models they need to eat some F-150 orders in-order to not fall to behind on the others. 

46 minutes ago, desperado said:

I've read where others have reported their 2022 Super Duties are scheduled for 9/27.  That was disappointing since mine is still unscheduled.  Does the date in this schedule mean that they are misinformed, or is any date beyond the 8/16 indicated in this chart also a possibility?

I'm new to this...what is an "unscheduled order"?  I ordered a '22 F250 Tremor from a dealer two weeks ago.  Is my order "unscheduled"?

Thanks!

52 minutes ago, desperado said:

2106D7AB-4A23-4381-B097-63FFF2427901.png

Edited by ScotNH

5 minutes ago, AndyG. said:

I'm new to this...what is an "unscheduled order"?  I ordered a '22 F250 Tremor from a dealer two weeks ago.  Is my order "unscheduled"?

Thanks!

More than likely it is.  You can ask your dealer or call Ford with your Sales Code and Order Code to find out (or when you get 15 posts on here, you can ask at this link).  There are some folks on here who ordered in March and are still unscheduled?