Production Week Scheduling Information

Before anyone asks the question. The will by no vehicle scheduling for any Ford or Lincoln models for next week... the week of 11/19/2019 which is Thanksgiving week in the USA. After this week's scheduling on Thursday 11/15/2018, scheduling will resume the week of 11/26/2018 with scheduling  done on Thursday 11/29/2018.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Before anyone asks the question. The will by no vehicle scheduling for any Ford or Lincoln models for next week... the week of 11/19/2019 which is Thanksgiving week in the USA. After this week's scheduling on Thursday 11/15/2018, scheduling will resume the week of 11/26/2018 with scheduling  done on Thursday 11/29/2018.

ice-capades, would that break in production apply to the Hermosillo plant in Mexico ??, too?  (As far as that goes, would that break apply to production in Canada ??, as well?)

I’ll admit to being more interested in the question about production in Hermosillo than Ontario, given that I’ve placed an order for an MKZh that would be built there, but now I’m curious about production breaks:  Would a Thanksgiving break occur across all North American Ford plants, or only the Ford plants in the US of A?

Also, does the same sort of thing happen at Christmas?

Sorry for the questions but I’ve come to really respect your in-depth knowledge on these topics and really appreciate the time you put in to educating those of us who don’t work in the industry but have an interest in it.  Thank you.

• Like 1

My post was related to scheduling but I think the attached list of scheduled plant "Down Weeks" will answer your question. The information is from last week's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) and is mostly related to fleet orders in regard to priority codes and OTD (Order to Delivery) times which are much longer for fleet orders.

FDNB_1846_2018-11-09_Plant Down Weeks.pdf

Edited by ice-capades
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, ice-capades said:

My post was related to scheduling but I think the attached list of scheduled plant "Down Weeks" will answer your question. The information is from last week's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) and is mostly related to fleet orders in regard to priority codes and OTD (Order to Delivery) times which are much longer for fleet orders.

FDNB_1846_2018-11-09_Plant Down Weeks.pdf

This does answer some questions. Thank you for sharing!

• Like 1