Production Week Scheduling Information

10 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Ford's Vehicle Locator shows 2020 Escape Hybrid models in production but none released from the plant yet. 

Are Aviator Grand Touring PHEVs in production and have any been released from plant yet?

Edited by CoolScoop

What do you make out of down weeks between 9/23~11/11 for Fusion and MKZ?

Do you know if it's fleet production-only after the production resumes?

I have a lease to renew for next May and I wasn't thinking much else besides a Fusion (will be my 4th), but if it's not at the dealer lots then I would need to come up with Plan B.

11 hours ago, dlghtjr90 said:

What do you make out of down weeks between 9/23~11/11 for Fusion and MKZ?

Do you know if it's fleet production-only after the production resumes?

I have a lease to renew for next May and I wasn't thinking much else besides a Fusion (will be my 4th), but if it's not at the dealer lots then I would need to come up with Plan B.

Dealers were told several months ago during the wholesale allocation meetings that there would be a lot of fleet production for the 2020MY Fusion during Q4. Regular Fusion scheduling should resume after the November wholesale meetings.  The 2020MY Fusion is the end of the line for the Fusion and we should know in a few months when production will end. You shouldn't have any problem getting the Fusion you require considering your lease doesn't renew until May. Fusion sales are actually up this year and it's possible that the 2020MY production cycle could be extended. The 2020 Fusion Hybrid models are doing well this year thank to the additional standard equipment, etc.   

• Like 1

On 11/15/2019 at 7:35 PM, ice-capades said:

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2019-11-18-1.jpg

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2019-11-18-2.jpg

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2019-11-18-3.jpg

Thank you @ice-capades for this info. My dealer said that it was scheduled for week of 11/18. I had the sense that my F250 would be built around 12/16, and I was right by this info. If actually built on 12/16, there is a chance I might get it by 12/31. It is a stretch, but there is hope.

54 minutes ago, JamesMcGrew said:

Have they started selecting retail orders for scheduling on the 2019 Edge. When I went to the dealer two weeks ago he said mine still showed unscheduled/ clean, it was ordered 7/15. The last time you mentioned retail orders for the Edge was your posting on 8/25

-----------------

Tata Nexon EV

Retail 2020 Edge orders are scheduling. If your order is "Unscheduled/Clean" then it's either a matter of allocation or other retail orders with a lower priority code ahead of yours. The next wholesale allocation meetings will be after the New Year's holiday when Dealers will have their allocation for February production.