• Custom Search

ice-capades

Production Week Scheduling Timetable

I am looking at the production week scheduling for the 2020 escape.

if i were to order an escape tomorrow am i reading this correct to say the earliest it would be scheduled is December 2nd?

39 minutes ago, Escape17 said:

I am looking at the production week scheduling for the 2020 escape.

if i were to order an escape tomorrow am i reading this correct to say the earliest it would be scheduled is December 2nd?

Yes!

On 10/12/2019 at 12:15 AM, ice-capades said:

Yes!

YIKES!!!

Thanks

I was waiting for a Hybrid to come in before i ordered mine! I wanted to see how it drove.

Guess i better get my order in soon then

5 hours ago, Escape17 said:

Does anyone know if any escape hybrids have been released to dealers yet?

Ford's Vehicle Locator shows 2020 Escape Hybrid models in production but none released from the plant yet. 

10 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Ford's Vehicle Locator shows 2020 Escape Hybrid models in production but none released from the plant yet. 

Are Aviator Grand Touring PHEVs in production and have any been released from plant yet?

Edited by CoolScoop

2 hours ago, CoolScoop said:

Are Aviator Grand Touring PHEVs in production and have any been released from plant yet?

I only have access to the Ford Vehicle Locator. 

What do you make out of down weeks between 9/23~11/11 for Fusion and MKZ?

Do you know if it's fleet production-only after the production resumes?

I have a lease to renew for next May and I wasn't thinking much else besides a Fusion (will be my 4th), but if it's not at the dealer lots then I would need to come up with Plan B.

11 hours ago, dlghtjr90 said:

What do you make out of down weeks between 9/23~11/11 for Fusion and MKZ?

Do you know if it's fleet production-only after the production resumes?

I have a lease to renew for next May and I wasn't thinking much else besides a Fusion (will be my 4th), but if it's not at the dealer lots then I would need to come up with Plan B.

Dealers were told several months ago during the wholesale allocation meetings that there would be a lot of fleet production for the 2020MY Fusion during Q4. Regular Fusion scheduling should resume after the November wholesale meetings.  The 2020MY Fusion is the end of the line for the Fusion and we should know in a few months when production will end. You shouldn't have any problem getting the Fusion you require considering your lease doesn't renew until May. Fusion sales are actually up this year and it's possible that the 2020MY production cycle could be extended. The 2020 Fusion Hybrid models are doing well this year thank to the additional standard equipment, etc.