Delivery problems

What a weird, long process. I'm going through some of the same stuff now and just wish there was a reliable way to get tracking information. Glad to see you received your vehicle. Hope you are happy with it after the wait.

Just returned from a month long Colorado trip and 1800 miles on the truck carrying my camper. I am VERY happy with the truck. I went with 6.2 liter gas and it performed just fine in the Colorado mountains. Believe it or not, my favorite discovery is the manual mode of the 6 speed transmission. Just like the old days with a stick shift, I can decide what gear is best for the current situation and keep the automatic from "searching". FUN.

BTW, at two different fuel stops in CO, diesel was over a dollar more than regular unleaded. Not only did I save about $10 grand with the gas engine, but I continue to save at each fill up. And YES, 48 gallons is a LOT of fuel when the tank is near empty.

Rick