What happened to the GT

coupe3w

LOL you guys crack me up. If the GT and I mean a big IF the GT had won this test you would be all over it praising the GT and don't tell me you wouldn't. It's just like when Ford doesn't win the car of the year the excuses just don't stop. Why don't you guys want Ford to be number 1 at every thing they do? I certainly do. Why do you not want Ford to strive to be better instead of just settling for mediocre. I just don't get it.

Edited by coupe3w

Because winning some meaningless magazine test is irrelevant to Ford. And Lamborghini. And Ferrari. End of discussion.

Can't handle it? The truth that is!

Has Ford made any changes to the car since it first came out in December of 2016?

Edited by coupe3w
  • Like 1

Or you could look at it the other way - why did it take the Corvette almost TWICE the displacement to beat the GT?

It’s nice to have bragging rights but that’s all they are - bragging rights for bench racers.

If Ford had won somebody would post it, we’d say that’s great and move on. That’s it. There is no double standard here - those tests and reviews and awards just aren’t that important.

Or you could look at it the other way - why did it take the Corvette almost TWICE the displacement to beat the GT?

It’s nice to have bragging rights but that’s all they are - bragging rights for bench racers.

If Ford had won somebody would post it, we’d say that’s great and move on. That’s it. There is no double standard here - those tests and reviews and awards just aren’t that important.

So having the best selling truck for 41 years running means nothing to Ford? Yeah right!

Toyota Camry - dead last in EVERY comparison test but #1 in sales. For years and years and years.

Not so Grasshopper.....

Porsche, Lexus, Toyota top J.D. Power dependability study

GMC and Cadillac are at the bottom of the brand rankings. Cadillac dropped six places from a year ago to secure the last-place position. The Acadia SUV debuted at "well below average" and is among the 10 least reliable new models. Its issues involve problems relating to infotainment systems, drive systems, climate control and power equipment. All of Cadillac's models had "below average" reliability.

At Ford, the F-150 improved to "average" reliability, but the Focus compact car and Fiesta subcompact car remain "well-below average" with ongoing clutch and transmission problems.

The 2017 Ford F-150 improved to "average" reliability in the Consumer Reports magazine's reliability survey.

Here's how the brands break out:

1. Toyota

2. Lexus

3. Kia

4. Audi

5. BMW

6. Subaru

7. Infiniti

8. Buick

9. Honda

10. Hyundai

11. Nissan