2016 MKX Battery drain for the past week.

On Oct 4th my 2016 MKX with 15,000 miles had a bad battery. Started the car with a jump and charging was 13.6volts.
Took to dealer and they installed new battery under warranty.

Today Oct 7th I receive text msg from the car that my battery was low at 3AM in the morning.

Nothing is left on, I reset my sync3 to factory defaults on the 4th and it still has something on that drains the battery.

I have read that some modules do not turn off that may be causing this as others have had similar problems in both Ford and Lincolns.

I will be dropping off at the dealer in the morning in hopes they have heard about this problem for awhile as I read many messages dating back to 2015 about the battery drains down over night.

As an additional note I was getting a msg about my headlights not function correctly a few times about a month ago.
I have the headlights that turn with the wheel.

Any info would be helpful.

thanks

Iggy

Updated and more detailed information

Oct 4,2018

My car was hard starting and the Nav screen said it was shutting down things to conserve battery.

I started the car and drove it to the dealer.

Said battery was bad and replaced it and drove home and drove it on the 5th, 6th.

Oct 7 2018 I look at the new updated MyLincoln App and I have a msg from car saying battery is low. (Oct 7 1:15AM)

Battery was at 4 volts.

Called Lincoln Roadside and verified and jump started car.

Being Sunday I decided to keep the car and not have it towed to dealer and place on a trickle charge after driving it around about 30 minutes.

Battery showed 12 plus volts.

Oct 8 2018 Drove to Lincoln dealer and told him story above.

Oct 9 2018 5PM Service Provider called and said that couldn't find any issues over night and put battery on charger and to come pick it up at noon on Oct 10.

The only thing that has changed it I updated the SYNC3 to version 3.0 a few weeks earlier. Not sure which build and will turn off my wifi connection when I pickup car.

Could that be the drain while parked in my garage?

Thanks

No inside info. I also moderate the Edge, MKX and Fusion forums where these problems have occurred frequently.

As well as the Explorer. Mine started doing the 'shift to park" again after being replaced once. Going to order the $6 switch instead of paying $120 for the shifter.