Adding Photos / Media to a Post

Adding Photos / Media to a Post

Starting with this new version,  you can drag files to the file bar (at the end of the post window)

OR

you can click on the "Insert Other Media" drop down bar if you wish to insert media that's already been uploaded or choose to insert an image from an outside URL / Website.

473236377_ScreenShot2018-11-05at12_17_22PM.thumb.png.7eb98bae9445f39f47c79fe4f4a8cebe.png

• robertlane pinned this topic
  • 1 year later...

I have tried this with some pics of my new Navigator. Had to crop the way down. However, some individual pics, around 3.5 mb each, get a dialog box saying there was an issue uploading the pic, even the trying individually by attaching or dragging. Any ideas as to what is preventing me from uploading?

Also, how in the world do you some down a pic to no more than 0.1 mb for a profile pic?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/29/2020 at 7:29 AM, Black Label said:

I have tried this with some pics of my new Navigator. Had to crop the way down. However, some individual pics, around 3.5 mb each, get a dialog box saying there was an issue uploading the pic, even the trying individually by attaching or dragging. Any ideas as to what is preventing me from uploading?

Also, how in the world do you some down a pic to no more than 0.1 mb for a profile pic?

Thanks!

Any help on this? I tried to attach 2 pics, well under 10mb to a thread I started. I keep getting the error uploading files message. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BigUnixGeek said:

I can't figure out how to do the same in a private message.  Only the "insert other media" drop-down is there, where I can use existing attachments or do it from a URL.  Is it just me?

you should see a choose files link next to insert media.  

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...