Job transfer postings

bustedknuckles

5 hours ago, fmccap said:

Not being a wiseass, just reality. Should have taken care of yourself instead of hoping for a handout. That was some presidents slogan wasn't it? Libertarians the greatest hope for "personal responsibility".

so in your small world a contract buyout is considered a handout? I thought the only ones who got handouts during contract negotiations were the chairman and bargaining reps. Calling an offer to take a retirement early a handout is a joke. I hope you're just a forum troll and not serious, but who knows Ford hires the brightest of stars.

16 hours ago, fmccap said:

Not being a wiseass, just reality. Should have taken care of yourself instead of hoping for a handout. That was some presidents slogan wasn't it? Libertarians the greatest hope for "personal responsibility".

Hoping for a handout? You mean like the public highways,schools,Fire and Police depts?The taxes you pay do not even come close to covering those expenses that you benefit greatly from. You run your mouth about handouts so I guess when you reach medicare age you will refuse coverage and pay for it yourself because if you get very ill and you will  the taxes you paid would never cover it. Taken care of myself???? I have by serving in the military and then working for over 30 years at Ford. A handout????? The money Ford has STOLEN from us autoworkers?????? That is right STOLEN. When you lie,do not honor the contract that you agreed to and then lie again stating when things get better it all will be returned that is called stealing is it not? Like I said Libertarians COMPLETE HYPOCRITES who actually think they make it on their own without the help and hardwork of others.

On 12/20/2018 at 2:04 AM, Ididntdoit said:

so in your small world a contract buyout is considered a handout? I thought the only ones who got handouts during contract negotiations were the chairman and bargaining reps. Calling an offer to take a retirement early a handout is a joke. I hope you're just a forum troll and not serious, but who knows Ford hires the brightest of stars.

A contract buyout is something different. That's right you did mention "Ford hires the brightest of stars".

He's not talking about an offer to take an early retirement. He's hoping for something to retire, did mention he was ready to retire "yesterday". So much for fighting for 30 and out and having holidays off. Nowadays everybody bows down to the almighty DOLLAR.

It's a pretty sad world we live in.

On 12/20/2018 at 12:51 PM, cecilmeyer said:

Hoping for a handout? You mean like the public highways,schools,Fire and Police depts?The taxes you pay do not even come close to covering those expenses that you benefit greatly from. You run your mouth about handouts so I guess when you reach medicare age you will refuse coverage and pay for it yourself because if you get very ill and you will  the taxes you paid would never cover it. Taken care of myself???? I have by serving in the military and then working for over 30 years at Ford. A handout????? The money Ford has STOLEN from us autoworkers?????? That is right STOLEN. When you lie,do not honor the contract that you agreed to and then lie again stating when things get better it all will be returned that is called stealing is it not? Like I said Libertarians COMPLETE HYPOCRITES who actually think they make it on their own without the help and hardwork of others.

Don't start politics. It's a waste of time, the current financial situation in this country is unsustainable and will fall someday.

I don't believe saying they stole it is correct, our INTERNATIONAL are the ones that let it happen.

Typical left brainwashing when you say people can't make it by themselves.

21 hours ago, fmccap said:

Don't start politics. It's a waste of time, the current financial situation in this country is unsustainable and will fall someday.

I don't believe saying they stole it is correct, our INTERNATIONAL are the ones that let it happen.

Typical left brainwashing when you say people can't make it by themselves.

Nobody makes it own their own they build upon others that came before them. If you really think you do not need anyone but yourself and you think  have done everything on your own you my friend are the one who has been brainwashed by right.

• Sad 1

On 12/23/2018 at 7:43 PM, cecilmeyer said:

Nobody makes it own their own they build upon others that came before them. If you really think you do not need anyone but yourself and you think  have done everything on your own you my friend are the one who has been brainwashed by  the right.

On 12/23/2018 at 7:43 PM, cecilmeyer said:

Nobody makes it own their own they build upon others that came before them. If you really think you do not need anyone but yourself and you think  have done everything on your own you my friend are the one who has been brainwashed by right.

just get ready for the crazy lady from san fran, remember "lets pass it then we will find out whats in it"  god help us one and all. remember LOTS of vets are in the uaw and don't get what the hell is going on, on the LEFT coast!!

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/12/2018 at 7:32 AM, bustedknuckles said:

The company posted production  job openings at Vandyke yesterday. They posted 250 at Chicago, 40 at Lima and , 47 at Romeo .date tbd . Many will just wait at bump to Sterling .Local 228 put out a letter at Sterling to inform low seniority members they can put in for the postings due to layoffs at Vandyke 

13583.jpg

they are rolling over temps like crazy here at Chicago