USB ports stopped working

Rhino

The USB ports in the console stopped working in our 2018 Navigator. They no longer connect to the radio and do not charge the phone, so it seems they are not receiving power. I've tested with multiple phones and USB cables to confirm the issue is with the ports. I've also checked the fuses in the fuse box and don't see any issues there. Next stop is to bring it into the dealer, but thought I'd post here first to see if anyone else has experienced this issue (or has any ideas)?

One other anomaly: the LED light inside the console (next to the phone charging pad) is on constantly and won't turn off, even when the car has been turned off for many hours. So seems there is some kind of general electric glitch in the console area.

Any thoughts/suggestions?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, I know its late to be responding to this question but I just joined the forum. Ive had my Navigator Reserve since June 2018, and this was one of the issues we have had. We brought it to the dealer and they had to replace the whole USB hub that it is attached too. Hope this issue had been resolved 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

2020 Nautilus here. Same issue with the ports not working. We’ve tried different cables, phones, vehicle off, master reset. Reset seemed to fix the issue temporarily or maybe a coincidence. But they stopped working again. Also noticed that the lights around the USB ports also don’t work. This issue has happened to us a couple different times. The ports would start working again for a few weeks then off again. 
Didn't have high hopes for dealership, figuring I’d get the “cannot duplicate problem, nothing to fix” line. 
thought I’d try here first. 
anyone come with a solution yet?