2020 GMC Sierra HD teased

blwnsmoke

2 minutes ago, fordmantpw said:

Agreed!

Supposedly moving it from the window to the door makes it quieter and gives you a better view.  I'm not buying it because my truck is super quiet and has the best mirrors ever.

I get it, but there HAS to be a better way to integrate that setup.

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 7:48 AM, twintornados said:

...and GM will wear that as a badge of honor.

There's a place for that approach to design, particularly with full-size trucks.

The problem is that the Chevrolet front is, in its own way, over-the-top. Plus, the Chevrolet is genuinely unattractive.

GM is apparently intent on cornering the market for the bombastic approach to design.

Edited by grbeck

On 1/26/2019 at 9:46 PM, akirby said:

I hope Sintercast is paying you extra for all this advertising.

I am getting paid indirectly by the coming investors that have to pay an extra high shareprice. Look at the company and rethink why you are not investing in this growing market. The annual dividend is more than 5 % and rising. ?

Edited by CGIron

5 minutes ago, CGIron said:

I am getting paid indirectly by the coming investors that have to pay an extra high shareprice. Look at the company and rethink why you are not investing in this growing market. The annual dividend is more than 5 % and rising. ?

So, you are just promoting the stock...how very Wall Street of you.....Gordon would be proud. You don't really care if it's better as long as the stock price gives you a dividend.