Using Quotes?

Seems like since the upgrade, using quotes is jacked up, please see this thread:

I tried quoting two different parts of the article, but they where merged together and my text after it was merged into the text box that had the quote-I've had this happen a couple times. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Testing

lectric cars could overtake gas-powered cars on cost in less than a decade’s time, an analysis published Monday reveals. Deloitte claims that the upfront purchase price of a battery-powered vehicle is among the largest stumbling blocks to adoption, but the analysis found that the cost of owning one of these cars could match their traditional counterparts globally by 2022.

In 2018, we saw global EV sales surpass two million units for the first time; twice those sold in 2017

Another quote

7 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

Seems like since the upgrade, using quotes is jacked up, please see this thread:

I tried quoting two different parts of the article, but they where merged together and my text after it was merged into the text box that had the quote-I've had this happen a couple times. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

I've had that happen too.  And I've tried deleting them and starting over doing it in a way that should work, but it still messes up.