2019 FORD NESC Problems

TD2007

Is any Ford Retiree have problems with the transition of the Ford Benefits Center website/content/employee responses since Jan 1st this year? My wife and I are both retirees now and we are both having issues getting almost any request handled correctly and in a timely manner by the new Alight Solutions call center!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I had a big problem!! Retired at the end of the year. My account was compromised, I was mixed up with someone else. There were many consequences, lost benefits as well as pension and have spent days trying to fix it. My advice is to watch your account very carefully especially now with the transition of the pensions. Contact them if you see anything unusual, check your personal information carefully. We have found errors. What happened to us hopefully won’t happen to anyone else. If you need to speak to someone regarding a problem or discrepancy make sure to ask to get connected to US rep and follow up. They often will not call back or correct the problem, keep pushing. Please note that you may not get an email for some activities or transactions made on your account, so be vigilant. This has been a nightmare for our family!

• 2 months later...

Haven't needed to call much since I left Ford in 2007.  But, this new system is poorly designed.  They make you enter a phone pin.  I have requested one several times and nothing is sent.  Their automated system clearly has not been benchmarked against competitive systems.

Edited by retmustang
Update - I have received information to set up a phone pin.

55 minutes ago, retmustang said:

Haven't needed to call much since I left Ford in 2007.  But, this new system is poorly designed.  They make you enter a phone pin.  I have requested one several times and nothing is sent.  Their automated system clearly has not been benchmarked against competitive systems.

See if you can talk to a person and have them send it. It takes a full week for it to come in, I've had to do it twice now. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I have been fighting with NESC since April to get the survivor pension benefits my husband paid for.  I can never get the same answer twice, I can never talk to the same person twice.  The way they treat people is a disgrace.  I am going to have to file a lawsuit against them on Monday to get the benefits I am entitled to as well as payment of all of my legal fees and compensation for the stress they have caused since my Husband died in March of this year.  I am disgusted that Ford Motor Company would allow employees and their spouses to be treated this way.  They need to dump NESC quickly and hire someone who can actually get the job done.

• 1 year later...

I just joined this forum for help. I am a Ford spouse/widow and trying to get my survivor's pension is so frustrating. No one will

tell me anything, just that they need 30-60 days. This was told me on 12 April and three days ago May 18 they told me

45-60 days. And by the way.....his pension came the month after he died and they took it back.

I thought Ford was better than this. NESC is so awful.

Do any of you have suggestions for me, other than a lawyer.

Remire

I know what you are dealing with.  It took me 8 months to get the Pension I was entitled to.  NESC is the most inefficient, useless organization I have ever had to deal with.  I finally wrote a letter to the CEO. Of Ford Motor Company and got a call from Vicki Navarre who finally got it resolved.  Her number is 313-323-0739.  Good luck.

Edited by Marilyn

4 hours ago, Remire said:

I just joined this forum for help. I am a Ford spouse/widow and trying to get my survivor's pension is so frustrating. No one will

tell me anything, just that they need 30-60 days. This was told me on 12 April and three days ago May 18 they told me

45-60 days. And by the way.....his pension came the month after he died and they took it back.

I thought Ford was better than this. NESC is so awful.

Do any of you have suggestions for me, other than a lawyer.

Remire

Remire, sorry for your loss.