2020 Lincoln Corsair with less camo

The interior is nice and a welcome improvement, also see the door controls on the door as well, so obviously they are trying to tie in the interior much more. I just don't like the "urinal" look where the console just hangs up there with no flow inbetween the seats. 

5 hours ago, twintornados said:

Had the center speaker in my 2011 MKX and again in my 2017 MKC....its part of the design for the THX II sound system...

I think the point is to why it’s not integrated with a smoother and less obtrusive look. Though that C70 takes the cake. 

I’m not sure what to think about the long horizontal vent look. Granted it’s not one large vent, but it reminds of a Prius(?).

4 hours ago, 92merc said:

Naming scheme wise, I don't think Corsair fits.  It is the name of a sailing ship.  If you look at Navigator and Aviator, those are people.  Mariner and Mountaineer are people.  Corsair and Nautilus both don't fit that.

Just my opinion...

Yeah...because that's a thing...I personally like the name....

13 hours ago, 92merc said:

Naming scheme wise, I don't think Corsair fits.  It is the name of a sailing ship.  If you look at Navigator and Aviator, those are people.  Mariner and Mountaineer are people.  Corsair and Nautilus both don't fit that.

Just my opinion...

I'd bet that far more people know the Corsair as an airplane.

FWIW, an Aviator flew a Corsair, and the Nautilus had a Navigator, so it's not like those terms are unrelated.

• Like 3