Bronco mule

7 hours ago, K270 said:

Anyone notice the current Ford financing commercials? Do you see what the F-150 is towing on a flatbed?  I wonder if that's intentional? 

There seems to be alot of back channel hinting around by Ford with the old Bronco since they said it was supposed to come out in 2017

13 hours ago, HotRunrGuy said:

Big Boy?   Hahaha, HRG

Ford commercial.JPG

Not the same commercial, but its the same idea. The commercial I've seen is Ford celebrating 42 years of the F-150 being the #1 selling pick-up truck. There is a F-150 towing a 70's era Bronco.

3 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

That is the most camo I've ever seen for a suspension setup on a vehicle ever!

It's almost as if whatever is the most expected suspension set up isn't the one the Bronco is getting. Could it be some sort of air spring to adjust ride height instead of a leaf spring?...

1 hour ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

That's what I've heard 

A watts link would be a great balance between on road handling and off road ruggedness.

Those tires look to be sitting out past the body work on the  Bronco mule, perhaps a slightly wider track?

Edited by jpd80

2 hours ago, Edgeoffroad04 said:

My thoughts too on the track. After sitting in a new ranger making the next gen slightly wider overall would be plus. 

Those in the know, I keep going back to this but should we expect the same IFS setup found on the Ranger today? 

Yes but with an aftermarket SFA option.

8 hours ago, jpd80 said:

A watts link would be a great balance between on road handling and off road ruggedness.

Those tires look to be sitting out past the body work on the  Bronco mule, perhaps a slightly wider track?

Honestly, I hope so.

Yesterday I was following a delivery truck that had brand new F-150s up top and Rangers on bottom and wow the Ranger is really narrow compared to F-Series. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Honestly, I hope so.

Yesterday I was following a delivery truck that had brand new F-150s up top and Rangers on bottom and wow the Ranger is really narrow compared to F-Series. 

YES it is!  I can reach the passenger door handle from the driver's seat of my Ranger.  You can't do that in an F-150 (well, unless you have super duper long arms)