Hello from Louisiana

scoobasteve

I'm still pretty new to the forums and I have a bad habit of lurking rather than posting so as not to be redundant or seen as "spammy", so hello officially! These forums have been an incredible resource and I definitely appreciate the feedback I see from the admins and employees who are very generous with their time here. I'm currently waiting on my 2019 Mustang GT Premium that I ordered back in July and words can't express how excited I am to finally be getting back into a mustang. Had my first one back in high school, a purple 1996 V6 and my dad had one for the first few years of my life. Anyway, thank you again to everyone and I can't wait until I can share pictures of my beauty when she arrives! 

Welcome to the forum!:)  What is the holdup on your Mustang?  My very first Mustang is the one I own now, a 2011 Race Red Premium GT that I ordered in April 2010. I absolutely love this machine!!! I finally broke 20,000 miles on it late last year.  Looking forward to your pics.:peelout:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, danglin said:

Welcome to the forum!:)  What is the holdup on your Mustang?  My very first Mustang is the one I own now, a 2011 Race Red Premium GT that I ordered in April 2010. I absolutely love this machine!!! I finally broke 20,000 miles on it late last year.  Looking forward to your pics.:peelout:

Originally it was the wait for the Magneride system, then I was given my VIN and a build date of January 16th which my window sticker confirms. Now I think it's held up with the steering wheel situation in Flat Rock. I'm super excited for it to get here as you can imagine. Kona Blue, 10 speed auto, 401a, active exhaust, magneride, B&O sound system, PP1. I have a few aesthetic things that have been sitting in boxes waiting to throw on like hood struts, black badges (cheaper than black out package), black lugs w/ locks, and steeda jacking rails. Nothing that'll void my warranty (hopefully lol) but can still make it look a little more unique for the time being. 

3 hours ago, Javaman said:

Wow, and I thought I'd been waiting a long time. Has the dealer given you any update on the status of your order? Before you know it, we'll be into the next model year. ?

I know right?! So far all my guy can tell me is that it's been built and it's in Michigan but that's about all he's been able to come up with.

Mine also went to "In Production" on January 16, on the the Ford Vehicle Tracking site. It finally changed to "Awaiting Shipment" on March 18, and two days later assigned a new EDD of April 12. Some progress at last. Hope you're getting an update too!

Looks like yours is configured identical to mine except for the color. Also got some of the same aftermarket items as you did (waiting in boxes).

1 hour ago, Javaman said:

Mine also went to "In Production" on January 16, on the the Ford Vehicle Tracking site. It finally changed to "Awaiting Shipment" on March 18, and two days later assigned a new EDD of April 12. Some progress at last. Hope you're getting an update too!

Looks like yours is configured identical to mine except for the color. Also got some of the same aftermarket items as you did (waiting in boxes).

Nice, as far as I have seen from the retail tracking site I still don't have an estimated delivery yet unfortunately but hopefully soon. 8 months is a very long wait. Glad to see more are going out now at least, gives me hope. Can't wait to see if you post some pictures of yours! 

• 3 weeks later...