Syracuse, NY

mrmkesdeuce

My name is Michael Haggerty and I live in Syracuse, NY. I'm currently 74 years old, and a retired DAC (Department of the Army civilian). I'm also a retired E-8 (MSG) from the USAR (United States Army Reserves). I have just ordered a '19 Edge Titanium. My whole career field has been in maintenance, and I'm still an avid DIY'R. I do all my own oil changes, tire rotations,  etc . I have belonged to several forums in the past (Ford Escape, and Lincoln MKC), and hope to be a active member of this forum.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 1:30 PM, mrmkesdeuce said:

My name is Michael Haggerty and I live in Syracuse, NY. I'm currently 74 years old, and a retired DAC (Department of the Army civilian). I'm also a retired E-8 (MSG) from the USAR (United States Army Reserves). I have just ordered a '19 Edge Titanium. My whole career field has been in maintenance, and I'm still an avid DIY'R. I do all my own oil changes, tire rotations,  etc . I have belonged to several forums in the past (Ford Escape, and Lincoln MKC), and hope to be a active member of this forum.

It's now official. I picked up my '19 Edge Titanium today!

• Like 3