2020 Fusion Production Information

ice-capades

According to Automotive News, Fusion sedan will still be around into 2021.

https://www.autonews.com/sales/ford-says-fusion-output-will-continue-least-through-2021

Didn't know if this was posted in this forum.

Also from C&D:

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a27791904/ford-fusion-lineup-dies-2021/

Edited by 630land

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/27/2020 at 12:51 PM, PeterC6482 said:

I wonder if photos will be posted anywhere of the last one rolling off the line.

Too bad they can't give it to a local chicken restaurant owner like they did with the last Taurus in Atlanta and Truett Cathy.

On 7/31/2020 at 9:00 AM, HotRunrGuy said:

I'll nominate Pollo Feliz

Good choice HotRunrGuy sir! Pollo Feliz is one of the best recognized grilled chicken restaurant chains in Mexico, I'm sure many employees and visitors at Ford Hermosillo Assembly patronized the location on Bulevar Capomo.

Pollo Feliz expanded to the U.S. about 20 years ago, I visited the restaurant in Houston several times. There are also locations in Tucson and Chicago.

The Pollo Feliz slogan NO HAY OTRO MEJOR is true!

48 minutes ago, jcartwright99 said:

Pour one out for the Fusion. It was much better than the old real Taurus, and much more reliable.

At least the first gen.  I bought one of the first ones off the truck in 05 (2006 model).  Kept it over 7 years.  Replaced one door handle ($60) and cleaned out the hvac blower.  Rock solid.  Traded for a 2013 Titanium.

The 2013 was a much better vehicle all the way around and is still one of the best looking midsized sedan designs to me, but it had lots of minor issues over the years.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, akirby said:

The 2013 was a much better vehicle all the way around and is still one of the best looking midsized sedan designs to me, but it had lots of minor issues over the years.

I just dropped mine off at the dealer this morning for transmission issues again. 3rd time in about a year. Love the car but I can't keep going like that.